• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Henkka

European prospect signing deadlines

Rate this topic

Does anyone know these facts? When has the european prospects to be signed or they'll become free agents/re-enter the draft?

I remember it was after two years players drafted since 2005, but how went the years before?

etc. ?

I only know that Liv was drafted in 2000 and he will have to be signed by June (or something) or else Detroit will lose his rights.

How is he doing this season? How about it Barnesy,should we sign him next summer?

How is he doing this season? How about it Barnesy,should we sign him next summer?

Liv is domintating right now in Elitserien so I think itäs obvious we'll sign him to play at Griffins.

HV71 leads the league mainly because of his awesome season.

Edited by Henkka

My guess is that Liv must take a spot on the National team for a shot at a contract. He's facing tough competition from several goalies for the third spot in the Olympics. He'll get another shot in the World championships. Aside from this, I honestly don't think Liv has got what it takes to be a solid NHL goalie. He's nothing like Lundqvist for example and Detroit has plenty of goalies in the system already.

My guess is that Liv must take a spot on the National team for a shot at a contract. He's facing tough competition from several goalies for the third spot in the Olympics. He'll get another shot in the World championships. Aside from this, I honestly don't think Liv has got what it takes to be a solid NHL goalie. He's nothing like Lundqvist for example and Detroit has plenty of goalies in the system already.

Have you seen him playing? If not, so how could you know anything? smile.gif

Liv is the 1st goalie in Swedish National team right now. (except the guys in NHL)

But to the original question, when has European guy to be signed if he was drafted at 2004 draft?

Edited by Henkka

Have you seen him playing? If not, so how could you know anything? smile.gif

Liv is the 1st goalie in Swedish National team right now. (except the guys in NHL)

I've seen him play plenty of times. The Olympic team will look nothing like the current Swedish National team. Lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if he was passed over as the third goalie.