• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 fatcat6

fatcat6

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:30 AM

Again, I think trading Legace would be a mistake. To me, it all depends on how well he plays when he gets back on the ice. And yeah, he's getting more angry on cheap goals he's letting in, but I think he's getting used to what it's like to be a starting goaltender now. And yeah, we don't he him to get overly mad, but Ron Hextall is only a one of kind type thing. The Wings are holding a press confrence I believe on Monday to talk about Fischer's health, and if he can't play for the rest of the season, and Manny starts to play like crap, then Holland needs to start thinking about what to do. But of course only time will tell.

#62 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (fatcat6 @ December 10, 2005 - 01:30AM)
Again, I think trading Legace would be a mistake. To me, it all depends on how well he plays when he gets back on the ice. And yeah, he's getting more angry on cheap goals he's letting in, but I think he's getting used to what it's like to be a starting goaltender now. And yeah, we don't he him to get overly mad, but Ron Hextall is only a one of kind type thing. The Wings are holding a press confrence I believe on Monday to talk about Fischer's health, and if he can't play for the rest of the season, and Manny starts to play like crap, then Holland needs to start thinking about what to do. But of course only time will tell.

I believe "if' the presser says Jiri is done for good then Holland should and probably will move someone (Manny loosely rumored) before their stats turn to crap. As the saying goes... "Crap in Crap Out" We offer crap stats we get crap stats in return. Unless Holland can somehow sugar coat the crap to make it smell like roses, we need to trade before the crap starts smelling. And I am using the term crap loosely as Manny's stats will never be crap on this team of All-Stars.

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#63 ufcredwingfan

ufcredwingfan

FreeBird

• PipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (OsGOD @ December 10, 2005 - 10:02AM)
I believe "if' the presser says Jiri is done for good then Holland should and probably will move someone (Manny loosely rumored) before their stats turn to crap. As the saying goes... "Crap in Crap Out" We offer crap stats we get crap stats in return. Unless Holland can somehow sugar coat the crap to make it smell like roses, we need to trade before the crap starts smelling. And I am using the term crap loosely as Manny's stats will never be crap on this team of All-Stars.

scared.gif yowza.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif I concur...