• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:44 PM

From a good source, "Samsonov could still be moved. Keep an eye on this. Also...keep an eye on the Devils to make that cost-cutting move we`ve been waiting for them to make."

In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#2 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:00 PM

unfortuantly as much as i've love to have him the last thing we need is a non physical playmaker. We've got two in dats and zetts. And NJ doesn't have much we need either that there willing to give up.

#3 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ December 1, 2005 - 08:44PM)
From a good source, "Samsonov could still be moved. Keep an eye on this. Also...keep an eye on the Devils to make that cost-cutting move we`ve been waiting for them to make."

wow what insight and clarity. Clearly Eklund knows somthing. laugh.gif
Open Your Mind, and close your damn mouth.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B

#4 youssp9

youssp9

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:50 AM

How about mowers and and pick for samsanov. Now that fischer is out indefinatly I dont think his cap number goes into effect. We still have about $1m. in cap space and minus $1.33 and mowers $450,000k that is about $2.3m.

#5 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (theman19 @ December 1, 2005 - 08:00PM)
unfortuantly as much as i've love to have him the last thing we need is a non physical playmaker. We've got two in dats and zetts. And NJ doesn't have much we need either that there willing to give up.

Colin White would be a nice addition.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#6 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (youssp9 @ December 3, 2005 - 11:50AM)
How about mowers and and pick for samsanov. Now that fischer is out indefinatly I dont think his cap number goes into effect. We still have about $1m. in cap space and minus $1.33 and mowers $450,000k that is about $2.3m.

lol, And the Wings are gonna be 57-20 this year!
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#7 BeeRYCE

BeeRYCE

Where are the f'n twinkies?!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ December 3, 2005 - 12:37PM)
lol, And the Wings are gonna be 57-20 this year!

Maybe they will be.. unsure.gif

#8 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (RyanBarnes! @ December 3, 2005 - 12:06PM)
Colin White would be a nice addition.

that he would but i doubt nj would give up anything on D. They need alot of help in that area. One of there fowards will go, probably moginly (sp)

#9 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (theman19 @ December 3, 2005 - 03:08PM)
that he would but i doubt nj would give up anything on D. They need alot of help in that area. One of there fowards will go, probably moginly (sp)

Very few players are untouchable on the Devils, plus they recently acquired defenseman Brad Ference. I'd say they will move whoever brings them the best return and keep them under the cap when Elias return. White's relatively cheap contract will make him an interesting option for many teams. Plus I think he's UFA next year.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#10 fatcat6

fatcat6

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:24 PM

It's not worth bringing in Samsonov. Samsonov was only very impressive to me his rookie year with Boston. His second year was cool, but his abilities have gone way down since then. I don't know if it is because he's in Boston, but maybe he'll be able to do better with a new team. I'm not talking about the Wings, but any team. Also, keep in mind that Samsonov has of course aged since then. I don't see Samsonov going anywhere until his contract expires with Boston, and then he'll go to another team by free agency.