• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Samsonov

Rate this topic

From a good source, "Samsonov could still be moved. Keep an eye on this. Also...keep an eye on the Devils to make that cost-cutting move we`ve been waiting for them to make."

unfortuantly as much as i've love to have him the last thing we need is a non physical playmaker. We've got two in dats and zetts. And NJ doesn't have much we need either that there willing to give up.

From a good source, "Samsonov could still be moved. Keep an eye on this. Also...keep an eye on the Devils to make that cost-cutting move we`ve been waiting for them to make."

wow what insight and clarity. Clearly Eklund knows somthing. laugh.gif

Guest youssp9

How about mowers and and pick for samsanov. Now that fischer is out indefinatly I dont think his cap number goes into effect. We still have about $1m. in cap space and minus $1.33 and mowers $450,000k that is about $2.3m.

unfortuantly as much as i've love to have him the last thing we need is a non physical playmaker. We've got two in dats and zetts. And NJ doesn't have much we need either that there willing to give up.

Colin White would be a nice addition.

How about mowers and and pick for samsanov. Now that fischer is out indefinatly I dont think his cap number goes into effect. We still have about $1m. in cap space and minus $1.33 and mowers $450,000k that is about $2.3m.

lol, And the Wings are gonna be 57-20 this year!

Colin White would be a nice addition.

that he would but i doubt nj would give up anything on D. They need alot of help in that area. One of there fowards will go, probably moginly (sp)

that he would but i doubt nj would give up anything on D. They need alot of help in that area. One of there fowards will go, probably moginly (sp)

Very few players are untouchable on the Devils, plus they recently acquired defenseman Brad Ference. I'd say they will move whoever brings them the best return and keep them under the cap when Elias return. White's relatively cheap contract will make him an interesting option for many teams. Plus I think he's UFA next year.

It's not worth bringing in Samsonov. Samsonov was only very impressive to me his rookie year with Boston. His second year was cool, but his abilities have gone way down since then. I don't know if it is because he's in Boston, but maybe he'll be able to do better with a new team. I'm not talking about the Wings, but any team. Also, keep in mind that Samsonov has of course aged since then. I don't see Samsonov going anywhere until his contract expires with Boston, and then he'll go to another team by free agency.