• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Grind_Lines_#1_Fan

MLB Rumors

Rate this topic

the marlins are doing a fire sale. they build up their team and then every 5 years they knock it all down again. been done before in the past and they will do it again in the future.

GET YOUR MARLINS NOW!!! EVERYONE MUST GO!!

The Marlins are moving in 2 years.........they're just punishing the city for not building a new stadium

Yeah, two ways of looking at it. Either the Marlins have been unprofitable for so long, sharing a stadium with the Dolphins, that they just can't afford it anymore. Or they are doing this on purpose so they can more easily justify leaving Miami.

Guest youssp9
The Marlins are moving in 2 years.........they're just punishing the city for not building a new stadium

laugh.gif

This is how I see the situation the Tigers are in:

i would like to see Juan Encarnacion in a Tigers uniform again. hes a solid outfielder capable of hitting .260-.280 with 15-20 HRs and 60-80 RBIs.

Since both closers they were chasing are gone now, (Wagner to the Mets, and Ryan to the Blue Jays) i wouldnt mind seeing them get Bob Wickman or Todd Jones. they dont have a true closer right now, so signing either one of these guys would be a big plus.

The way things are right now, they are saying Curtis Granderson will be taking the lead-off spot. I'm not completely convinced that he is ready for full time in the big leagues, and that is why they should be chasing Johnny Damon. He is 32, capable of handling the lead-off spot, he has decent speed, always hits right around the .300 mark, and capable of hitting 10-15 HRs.

Another one that would look great in a Tigers uniform would be Jacque Jones. They play against the Twins a lot every year, so they know what this guy brings to the table. I am pretty much shocked that they havent done a thing yet this offseason, but then when I think about it again, its not that much of a shock. tongue.gif

Edited by lidstromania