• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ffemt

GORDIE HOWE JERSEY

Probably $15-$20K depending on the buyer. It could catch a pretty penny from hockey card companies.

Bobby Orr jerseys from the same time sell for easily $50+.

Orr isn't exactly as readily available though, Howe did play in a s**t load of games and obviously went through a lot of jerseys.

Ha......$23.50....youve got yourself a deal! Orr went for about $60k, Gretzky is listed for $74k, I would personally hold Mr. Hockey in higher regard than Gretzky? Just me. Detroit was a notoriously cheap team, they wore their jerseys continuously, and just repaired anything.

Guest shanny14

ya thats a dumb idea.. sell it out right please.. at least then my conscience will be clear crazy.gifdry.gifunsure.gif

Any idea how much a Detroit Howe game worn jersey from the 70's might be worth? Im getting it authenticated at www.meigray.com. Any buyers?

Holy smoke! Good luck.

When I bought my house I found a tube in the basement that had one of those promtional posters they used to hand out at games in the 1970s that was signed by Howe. I offered it back to the guy that sold the house and he told me to keep it since I was a fan. I am getting it matted and framed for my "man's room" (the basement lol). I also had to get it appraised and insured just like my stamp collection. Worth $875.00. Amazing. I hope its worth more in 14 years when my kid may need some help paying tuition. Gosh, a Howe jersey will fetch alot -- must be tough to sell but if someone wants to spend...