• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
csdan

Avs up to something?

Rate this topic

as i've stated several times,..i will vomit if the avs get luongo

With all the luck theyve had in previous years concerning trades (see signature), its about time that one of them screws THEM over instead of vice versa.

It's looking more and more like Abby is out and Luongo is in. Nobody is sick or hurt the AVS have 3 healthy goalies on the roster. I would guess that Luongo might not make it to Colorado in time for the game after the trade but Abby will be out by next week. Makes Budja the Starter till Luongo gets in town and Kolesnik the backup and tossed back to the AHL when he gets there. The big question is who else is going in that trade? With Luongo at 3.2 mil and Abby at 1.9 mil I'd expect to see Brisbois in a straight up deal Abby and Bris for Luongo unless there might be a 3rd team in the mix.

Edited by BringDMacBack

With all the luck theyve had in previous years concerning trades (see signature), its about time that one of them screws THEM over instead of vice versa.

Lacroix has made some real stinkers lately. Some of his trades have kinda perplexed me.

With Luongo at 3.2 mil and Abby at 1.9 mil I'd expect to see Brisbois in a straight up deal Abby and Bris for Luongo unless there might be a 3rd team in the mix.

Aebischer and Breezy for Luongo? No way.

It's looking more and more like Abby is out and Luongo is in. Nobody is sick or hurt the AVS have 3 healthy goalies on the roster. I would guess that Luongo might not make it to Colorado in time for the game after the trade but Abby will be out by next week. Makes Budja the Starter till Luongo gets in town and Kolesnik the backup and tossed back to the AHL when he gets there. The big question is who else is going in that trade? With Luongo at 3.2 mil and Abby at 1.9 mil I'd expect to see Brisbois in a straight up deal Abby and Bris for Luongo unless there might be a 3rd team in the mix.

Jim Cummins could go but that is not nearly enough.

try again

I think the only reason that Kolesnik was called up, is because Colorado is getting so impatient. They are so used to winning, that I think they're about ready to try anything to get back to that winning state. Aebischer has been sucking it up, and Budja hasn't been any better. Everything for them has gone downhill since the reitrement of Roy, and the whole hockey world knows it. Don't look that much into it. It's basically something new for them to try. Maybe they are SO impatient, that they are willing to see if Kolesnik for some reason can do any better, and get Colorado back to winning games.

Who would they package with Aebischer to get Luongo? No names on their roster (besides the untouchables, Sakic, Hejduk, Blake) jump out at me as having much value to Florida. Florida needs offense, and the only player I can see Lacroix willing to part with (that the Panthers would take) is Alex Tanguay (as he has been involved in his fair share of rumors the last few seasons).