• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
fatcat6

Lidstrom To Vancouver?- Who You Trying To Kid

Rate this topic

You know, if my eyes were correct and not decieving me, I do believe that I saw Lidstrom play Tuesday night, December 6, 2005 against the New Jersey Devils. I'm pretty damn sure I saw him.

And yeah dude, I'm making fun of you. Don't open a discussion board on then close it. If you did it because you "thought" you heard it on the radio, and then closed the board, cool. But don't to it to make everybody mad. If you did hear it, you should always check espn on tv or the internet to double check and make sure, because doing what you did probably pissed a lot of people off.

Alright, so I opened up a stpuid conversation guys. My bad, and I'll except blame for it, but remember that I won't be the first and last person to open up a chessy forum. Thhirteen_89, my point was either way, if the guy heard it or heard a false report, he should check on it before posting it. Yeah, I was rude, but lifes about learning from mistakes, and that's what I'll do. If you like Lidstrom dude, would you just stand around and listen to people who don't like him complain about it? I wouldn't. I would say that I disagree nicely and walk away. And RedWings1914, what is there to learn dude? Are yoiu suggesting that I ask him questions on why he put that up? Either way, it's none of my business in my point of view. And like I just said, I was being a jerk, and it was wrong. But for both of you, we all agree we're wings fans, so when someone like me does this, give more of an explination, so if I were to open up another conversation, I know what not to do next time. Don't be blank and down on the person. Help them out a little. So if you really want me to explain what I meant even more, ask me that question, and explain why you are confused. That's more helpful to me.

Fightfan24, so can say all you want dude, but nobody is going to take you seriously. If you want to try to put me down with what you say on the Internet, fine, try. It's not going to bother me either way dude. I don't take those things into consideration when I write. This cite is not for people like you who want to bully people because you got it bad. This cite was built for wings fans that can relate and discuss things on a day to day basis.