• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dominick

Something seen on another site

Rate this topic

I doubt Illitch or Holland would ever do a "fire sale" trading Manny is completely pluasable though, he never seemed that happy here since the 2nd year of Cujo.

I heard Yzerman, Legace, Lids, Draper, and Holland to the Pens for Mario, Crosby and every one of their 1st round picks for the next 10 years. Oh oh oh we then trade Hudler for Naslund or Sakic. This and more can all be found on Eklund's site www.idon'tknowjack.com

I heard Yzerman, Legace, Lids, Draper, and Holland to the Pens for Mario, Crosby and every one of their 1st round picks for the next 10 years. Oh oh oh we then trade Hudler for Naslund or Sakic. This and more can all be found on Eklund's site www.idon'tknowjack.com

I was gonna mention that as well.......does a 'link' to a rumor somehow pass as verifiable? Odd.......

I was gonna mention that as well.......does a 'link' to a rumor somehow pass as verifiable? Odd.......

It's funny because when I mentioned the rumor before everyone criticized me for making it up. Everyone wanted "other sources" to verify it was a valid rumor. In self defense, I decided to post the link, why the hell not? What do you think rumors are? They might not make sense to you, and they may not become official, but lay off. I realize Eklund is not the most reliable source, but he has been right. Legace could very well be traded, if it hurts you all so much to hear that then pay no attention to me.

If it was "verifiable" it wouldn’t be a rumor. Choose your words more carefully.

It's funny because when I mentioned the rumor before everyone criticized me for making it up. Everyone wanted "other sources" to verify it was a valid rumor. In self defense, I decided to post the link, why the hell not? What do you think rumors are? They might not make sense to you, and they may not become official, but lay off. I realize Eklund is not the most reliable source, but he has been right. Legace could very well be traded, if it hurts you all so much to hear that then pay no attention to me.

If it was "verifiable" it wouldn’t be a rumor. Choose your words more carefully.

OK - I'll try to pick the words carefully. I don't recall saying I was hurt by hearing anything. And yes - rumors do make sense to me. I have no beef with trading players, talking about trading players or talking about rumors.

There's a seperate >> PLACE << for that is all.

Yzerman couldn't get you a bag of pucks.

As much as I hate to say so, it may be the truth. It seems that everyone is really really down on Stevie Y right now other than lets say us right here. Realisticly he's about done yeah we all know, but the real reason we can joke about Stevie getting traded with sarcasm is this- I heard someone comment once that JLA should have two 12 foot bronze statues on either side of the main entrance, one of Gordie Howe and another of Steve Yzerman.

I really enjoyed seeing him score a goal on the night he announced a no-go for the olympics.

As for Manny, unless he's asked to be traded again, please stop smoking whatever's in your pipe.

hopefully they will pull the trigger on this soon and Trade Legace. And go with Osgood and Howard. The would pretty much take us out of the playoff picture. And Manny would have an good chance of being a starting goaltender somewhere. Hell I assume they will trade him now and he will be the goalie that knocks us out first round and runs to the cup. Well atleast I'm hoping that. thumbup.gif

mainly it's that you said you read it on the Detroit News wings section, but didn't provide a link.

If the story were actually in that paper, a link would be easy to find.

hopefully they will pull the trigger on this soon and Trade Legace. And go with Osgood and Howard. The would pretty much take us out of the playoff picture. And Manny would have an good chance of being a starting goaltender somewhere. Hell I assume they will trade him now and he will be the goalie that knocks us out first round and runs to the cup. Well atleast I'm hoping that. thumbup.gif

So if Manny goes, the Wings won't make the playoffs? Why do I highly doubt this? Sorry to break it to you but Chris Osgood is MORE than capable of taking the Wings to the playoffs, and taking them far if all goes well. He's made it to the playoffs in every season that he's been starter. And if you want to debate about it some more.. like I know you will then all I'm gonna say is New York Islanders & St.Louis Blues.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

So if Manny goes, the Wings won't make the playoffs? Why do I highly doubt this? Sorry to break it to you but Chris Osgood is MORE than capable of taking the Wings to the playoffs, and taking them far if all goes well. He's made it to the playoffs in every season that he's been starter. And if you want to debate about it some more.. like I know you will then all I'm gonna say is New York Islanders & St.Louis Blues.

Trust me Hockeycrazy3033, if he comes back with an arguement, you are not ONLY going to say "New York Islanders & St. Louis Blues". I know you, you've got plenty of other things that you argue about Ozzie. tongue.gif

Just joking with ya.

Cheers. beerchug.gif

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Guest youssp9

I will not believe anything about trade rumors unless you guys have a link to back it up.

No, I haven't, and I think this was all made up as well. There is no reason to shop Legace right now. If you have better evidence, share it now. I just can't see Holland wanting to replace Legace right now. He's been great all season thus far. Just got hurt.