• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jellytoast

trade datsuk for brodur

Rate this topic

There is a reason Jersey is getting pissy with Marty and it would be the same reason the Wings would get pissy with Marty... The New NHL is not working out for him. Not to mention we don't need him as a backup and his performance this year doesn necessitate a starting role if Ozzie stats don't make him a starter this season. I am not complaining (this time wink.gif ) just merely pointing out that performance wise Ozzie and Brodeur are pretty much equal so far this season.

Edited by OsGOD

There is a reason Jersey is getting pissy with Marty and it would be the same reason the Wings would get pissy with Marty... The New NHL is not working out for him.

gee that may be what happens when you have a sub-par defence instead of stanley cup winning d your entire career. I only wish Roy would have stayed around long enough to see this happen.

gee that may be what happens when you have a sub-par defence instead of stanley cup winning d your entire career. I only wish Roy would have stayed around long enough to see this happen.

Not to mention NHL regulation on size of Pads and Jerseys. The only thing going for goalies is pure Girth and Height now.

The only thing going for goalies is pure Girth and Height now.

On that note - I pick up a LOT of west coast games here - so I get a good look at this LaBarbera from LA. He's listed as 6'2". Anyone know if that's for real? When he stands up he looks 10 feet tall.

aloha

P.S. We're keeping Pavel.

Stange last week it was Havlat. I wonder when Brouder gets an injury. Every time there is talk about trading Dats the other side of the trade gets injured.

Hope these work, then:

Datsyuk for Sullivan

Datsyuk for Kariya

Datsyuk for anyone else good in Nashville

Datsyuk for Kiprussof

Datsyuk for Iginla...

Let's hope and pray now... wink.gif

age aside...

he let in 3 easy goals on 4 shots against the flames last night and looked un interested. plus dats is a franchise guy. and you don't trade franchise guys (hence the reason sakic will always be an av)

howard IS the future anyways...

Let's hope Datsyuk turns out to be a franchise player! His contract is up at the end of next season, and if he keeps it up he'll want a lot more than $3.9 million.

This is actually a great idea. If we could clone Datsyuk. and then trade the clones away for. Broduer,Staal,Crosby,Ovechkin,Havlat,Heatley,Bertuzzi, some blue line thugs, Luongo, gritty power forwards and still keep Dats around that would solve all the problems the Wings have. Hell they have the money to clone him. Lets get this done. I'll head over to Spectors and start a rumor that the Wings plan on cloning Datsyuk and trading the clones all around the leauge thumbup.gif

This is actually a great idea. If we could clone Datsyuk. and then trade the clones away for. Broduer,Staal,Crosby,Ovechkin,Havlat,Heatley,Bertuzzi, some blue line thugs, Luongo, gritty power forwards and still keep Dats around that would solve all the problems the Wings have. Hell they have the money to clone him. Lets get this done. I'll head over to Spectors and start a rumor that the Wings plan on cloning Datsyuk and trading the clones all around the leauge thumbup.gif

Matt, now you can officialy put this caution.gif in the thread.

I don't see the point in trading Datsyuk for Brodeur. One, Brodeur is old, and Datsyuk is young. Also, Brodeur is aging, and the new rules are killing him by having him use smaller pads. Brodeur will be done soon as well. Just keep what we have, and let them keep what they have. Datsyuk is part of the future for this team. Keep Osgood and Legace. Osgood's contract expires after this year anyways,, and Howards going to be a regular soon. He's already proven that. The trade doesn't sound good to me, and it's not going to happen.