• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wadewing

Is Lang back?

Rate this topic

There are other sources saying he is as well. I guess we will just have to see if #20 is on the ice tonight. Its not that I don't trust Yahoo or NHL.com but.. Well yeah, I don't trust them at all biggrin.gif

Guest shanny14

Unless it was from the players (or the staff) mouth i cant believe it! (if about injuries) thumbup.giftongue.gif

Edited by shanny14

It's an AP report (I believe). They also stated we have the #1 PK before plainly showing we have the #5 PK in the head to head stats comparison (this was in yahoo's game preview that had that same Lang back in Washington section).

Wasn't it just a couple days ago that Holland stated that Lang would be out til just around Christmas?

peace

Edited by norrisnick

Guest Yzerman_is_hockeytown

I hope he is, the last few games he has played in before he got injured, he looked pretty good. Had 5 assists against the Kings and a few goals during that streach. He also won the majority of his faceoffs before his groin injury.

Edited by Yzerman_is_hockeytown

Shame on the Detroit media for not printing false reports!

They don't print false reports because they don't print any reports....they're lame. My point Heaton is that if it were true, reading a Detroit paper would be the last place you'd see it.

Guest Swimming with the Sharks

They don't print false reports because they don't print any reports....they're lame.

You know they're not on the ball when the Detroit News' player bio on Sammy still reads "FLAWS: ... Won't ever put up huge scoring totals." rolleyes.gif

Edited by Swimming with the Sharks

Guest youssp9
He talked with Daniels last nite - after the interview Daniels said he's shooting for the Dallas game after Xmas....

Really? I didnt expect him to be out that long. I thought he would be coming back on Thursday vs. the Panthers.

The Wings really need him back. They looked alright last night, but they're not the same without Lang.

Furthermore, there's absolutely no point in carrying Hudler on the roster if he's only going to play 2 minutes. And if Yzerman is only going to play 6 minutes even with the absence of Lang, I guess there isn't much use for him anymore either.

"Lang makes his return to the nation's capital Friday."

Folks, this does *NOT* mean he is healed and ready to go. This is just media babble about a former Cap coming back to Washington for the first time since he was traded. Anyone who knows anything about this injury knows this guy is nowhere near returning.

You know they're not on the ball when the Detroit News' player bio on Sammy still reads "FLAWS: ... Won't ever put up huge scoring totals." rolleyes.gif

Well, I think it's actually the "Hockey Forecaster" that releases the scouting reports.

I haven't read a thing about Lang coming back, but when he does return, I want him on the wing. Zetterberg is far more effective down the middle.

I haven't read a thing about Lang coming back, but when he does return, I want him on the wing. Zetterberg is far more effective down the middle.

I think Zetterberg is staking his claim for the center spot and Babcock is taking notice.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic.../512100439/1128

Playing at center the last two games, Zetterberg's natural position, seems to be agreeing with him.

"He's on the puck and he's a worker and when the guy in the middle is flying on the puck, it makes your team quicker," Babcock said.

We've all noticed that Lang isn't the fleetest of foot out there and his style is to slow things down. That's not Babcock's style.

peace