• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest youssp9

Do the wings need someone to replace fischer?

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

Do you guys think that we need to trade someone to get a replacement for fischer? There are a lot of heavy weight d-man out there that could be on the trading block.

Guest youssp9

Oops I didnt see all the suggestions about fischer being traded in the "Legace traded" thread.

You know if Burke is truly "cleaning house" in Anaheim then the following trade might just be possible:

to Ducks:

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

3rd rounder

to Wings:

Shane O'Brien - D

Curtis Glencross - LW

Ruslan Salei - D

Guest youssp9
You know if Burke is truly "cleaning house" in Anaheim then the following trade might just be possible:

to Ducks:

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

3rd rounder

to Wings:

Shane O'Brien - D

Curtis Glencross - LW

Ruslan Salei - D

No offense, but I wouldnt want to trade Hudler. How about:

To Ducks:

Mowers-RW

Blatak-D

3rd round DP.

To Wings:

Salei-D

Hedstrom-RW

to Ducks:

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

3rd rounder

to Wings:

Shane O'Brien - D

Curtis Glencross - LW

Ruslan Salei - D

To Ducks:

Mowers-RW

Blatak-D

3rd round DP.

To Wings:

Salei-D

Hedstrom-RW

Mowers has zero trade value. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to trade Hudler at all. His style may be very effective in the AHL, but his extremely small size will make it difficult to compete in the NHL. And in order for most small guys to make it in the big leagues, they need excellent skating ability, which Hudler does not seem to have. Filppula is a far better two-way player, and is a far bigger player (though even Valtteri is under-sized), and it doesn't make sense to hold onto both of them.

to Ducks:

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

3rd rounder

to Wings:

Shane O'Brien - D

Curtis Glencross - LW

Ruslan Salei - D

To Ducks:

Mowers-RW

Blatak-D

3rd round DP.

To Wings:

Salei-D

Hedstrom-RW

I must be missing something. Why does everyone have such high regards for Hudler? This team doesn’t need another guy up the middle. He has played the wing before but he’s not as effective there. With guys like Williams, Samuelson, and Franzen playing so well, and Grigorenko and Filppula coming up, I don’t see the need to make space for Hudler. Since he is racking up the points in the A right now, he has some pretty good trade value. We could address other needs (defense, speed, grit) by trading him.

Paging Ken Holland***

Brendan Witt's agent on line 3.....

only problem with trading for witt is there's alot of teams after his services and he won't be traded till the deadline. When he is, the caps are going to want some prospects so we'd probably have to get ride of hudler and one more ahler. I really do like the guy though, i think he'd be an easy fan favorite in hockey town he hits, fights, leads,..does alot but won't score more than 30 points a year for us.