• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

If you were a goalie...

Rate this topic

Who would you not want to face in a shootout?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kovalchuk.

And for the record...Crosby and Forsberg don't belong on that list...they are NOT snipers of any kind.

You could replace them with any number of guys, like Simon Gagne, Daniel Alfredsson, Glen Murray, Brendan Shanahan, Markus Naslund, Alexei Kovalev, Alexei Yashin, Ziggy Palffy, Mats Sundin, and others.

Kovalchuk.

And for the record...Crosby and Forsberg don't belong on that list...they are NOT snipers of any kind.

You could replace them with any number of guys, like Simon Gagne, Daniel Alfredsson, Glen Murray, Brendan Shanahan, Markus Naslund, Alexei Kovalev, Alexei Yashin, Ziggy Palffy, Mats Sundin, and others.

They are both very good stick handlers, and we've both seen how they can do in shootouts. Forsberg, 94 Olympics.. Crosby, well, you know.

Kovalchuk.

They are both very good stick handlers, and we've both seen how they can do in shootouts. Forsberg, 94 Olympics.. Crosby, well, you know.

Yes, but they are not top ten elite scorers.

That's what that list effectively is. Crosby is on it because he's pulled a couple nice moves and has a ton of hype around him. Forsberg is on it because he's Forsberg and even though he's never scored more than 30 goals in a season, and of his goals many are just from playing hard and following up rebounds, or picking up a backdoor pass....not many him-or-the goalie one-on-one situations.

I wouldn't want Alexander Ovechkin because he has some of the best hands in the league...he has an accurate shot...and his shootout percentage is quite impressive (4/5 i think)

Besides Ovechkin it would be Pavel Datsyuk because I wouldn't want to get a fool made out of me.. tongue.gif

I am a goalie...and facing Dats would be suicide. I just told my uncle that him on a breakaway or a shootout is an automatic goal 99% of the time.

i went with dats....just because if i was a goalie.....they would all score on me but datsyuk has a thing for making goalies look rediculous, which he would surely do to me.

Edited by timsummers