• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Wing

Best Poll Ever

Rate this topic

Which is the worst poster to get in a pointless arguement with?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ontariowingsfan

there are ALOT of people that are missing from the poll. there are quite a few around here that dont know how to argue or how to take what they dish out.

Edited by ontariowingsfan

there are ALOT of people that are missing from the poll. there are quite a few around here that dont know how to argue or how to take what they dish out.

There's a quick two that I do believe you're hinting at. Plus a couple more whose absence sort of disqualifies them from contention.

peace

There's a quick two that I do believe you're hinting at. Plus a couple more whose absence sort of disqualifies them from contention.

peace

lol yeah feel free to start up a new one with more guys. these were just a quick few that I see the most in arguements. not necessarily always pointless. barnesy has some good points. although the rest........ hehe.gif

I really expected the same results, I guess it's because I take on the "big boys" during the arguments and there's stronger posters who take the pessimistic view over the optimistic view so people automaticlly think that I'm some homer who doesn't really know anything. It's cool though, I know I'm not completely clueless!

I may be wrong on occasions, but I feel I contriubte more than most.

Edited by Heaton

I really expected the same results, I guess it's because I take on the "big boys" during the arguments and there's stronger posters who take the pessimistic view over the optimistic view so people automaticlly think that I'm some homer who doesn't really know anything. It's cool though, I know I'm not completely clueless!

i think you just know how to push the right buttons on people wink.gif

Congrats, guys like you keep the site pumping... Right or wrong battle on! thumbup.gif

Don't worry Heaton. I think you do a good job argueing for the optimistic side. You always backup your view with real arguments and you stick to the hockey related stuff.

eh, I don't know....I think if the name is recognizable to most LGW posters, then they've made enough intelligent posts to survive.

I'm not revealing who I voted for but let's just say my selection has a nasty habit of assuming his opinion is the only one that makes any sense, so you can make a perfectly reasoned and well-thought-out argument that contradicts what he thinks everyone thinks, so all you get back is something like "wow blink.gif "

the other problem is that all these selections use decent grammar and proper spelling most of the time.....so even if I think they're stupid-wrong, at least I respect the opinion. Agree or disagree, I find it hard to take anyone seriously who types without any thought to the actual English language. OK, so I sound like a total twerp, but that's better than a post that says "OZBAD SUX". Nobody on that list, for example, ever tried to pass "tooken" off as a real word, as in "Howard was tooken out of the game early."