• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

so last night when I finally go to bed, I set my alarm......for 8:20pm....whoops I wake up to the phone and have to rush to get around then I couldnt find my keys. haha then I get here and all three of us fell asleep. and I am having the hardest time ever keeping my eyes open :zzz:

so last night when I finally go to bed, I set my alarm......for 8:20pm....whoops I wake up to the phone and have to rush to get around then I couldnt find my keys. haha then I get here and all three of us fell asleep. and I am having the hardest time ever keeping my eyes open :zzz:

me too but i have ringing in my ear so i cant hear, but the ringing is giving me a headache.

great. i have the pics on facebook as well as a couple videos of them singing. I put up Rockstar and far away. I had photograph but morons got pushy and almost got into a fight with a short man. he used the line "do you know who my dad is" on nathan and his friend ryan

I hate people at concerts haha. When I went to Bob Seger there was this drunk lady about 3 rows down from us. and she kept holding up a banner thing she made and waving it around so no one behind her could see. everyone was yelling at her and the guy in charge of our section threatened to kick her out like 5 times, but never did.

IPB Image

you can see it/her in this pic (yeah we had reallllly crappy seats, but we could see absolutly everything and we got the tickets a week before the concert, and I was there haha so I dont care where I was sitting)

I will have to go check out your facebook for the pics lol

thats ridiculous. the guy at the Seger concert was like really old, he kept telling her to knock it off and as soon as he would walk away she would like flip him off and get even crazier. haha she was ticking me off so bad

morning!

it was so bad I even close lined a girl who tried to push thru. we got the my bf is up there. hes in the security uniform. they couldnt see the fence keepingus all back. they thought that there was room up there. morons

hahahaha I just went out to the kitchen and Devon is in there, and I siad something to him and he replies, "Your butt is bigger than your brain" and what is the gem I come up with in response? "Your pupil is bigger than your eye" :blink: haha after I get done laughing at myself I corrected and said what I meant to say, "your pupil is bigger than your brain" :blush: