NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

this is what i am excited for tonight, not HP

*looks over shoulder*

<_<

has lizz been camping for hp all day?

haha why not just call and ask me?

[dork] lol well, my sister found her pig nose and decided that she wanted to be Tonks for tonight! haha so we went to, ohhh, 6 different stores looking for a purple wig or the hair spray stuff and do you think anyone has it!? nope. so we finally bought purple and white pom poms and took the handle off haha. so she has a purple ponytail with brown hair.....haha. then I got a Dumbledore's Army shirt. and she has a necklace with a harry ornament and I have a ron one. then we each have harry, ron and hermoine, rings off the cup cakes. then all I have to do is put the scar on my forehead and throw on my glasses! [/dork]

haha I dont think I will be on here the rest of the night though. too busy being a dork and reading. haha. Marc you should call me while I am reading.

Edited by wingnut22

only 2 hours.... until I go to bed... hehe I am going to sleep great tonight... wake up around noon or so, go to work, and by that time #7 will be at my doorstep and I will read... no hurry, no manic madness, just sleep in and go to work at 1, and I will not care in the least about reading until I get home... doesn't bother me in the least

yeah, it was bad... I really don't know what happened, we had played it perfectly many many times before, but that one time something went wrong... I guess it was partly my fault since I was lead chair trumpet