• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Sweet! becareful not to OD or you will end up like that cop... "special" brownies are all the rave... or so I have heard ;)

GM STRIKE OVER!!!!!!! 6am Friday (*******) meeting has been cancelled!!!!!!! UAW is no longer dead to me for making me get up early on friday :lol:

Leaves of three, let it be

Leaves of four, eat some more

hey I met your signature person yesterday in Bloomfield Hils :D just saying

why the nonono ???

the last thing i look out for is animals i mean at night when im going through alleys there there and i see there eyes only from my lights i got excellent lights on all my cars and if i can't see them with xenons how can people see them with halogens?

You are a dick... Its to bad your mom has such a idiot for a son. Just a quick question when you are telling everyone about your BMW's and stuff like that does it make you feel cool cuz not for one sec does anyone think you are for real. I really try to like you and read your post and think that you have a brain but then you so something like this. I just want to punch you in the throat. i mean there are times when i dont really watch where my fist goes. grow up or dont post.

Edited by Curban915

I do have to chime in here also as I don't usually have much problems with peoples posts... BUT with that said, someone just lost a pet whom she obviously loved a lot.... now is not the time to be ragging on her or cats in general... despite the lack of liking of felines... now is the Best time to hold your tongue and just not post anything anything about it at all. The post don't normally annoy me or get to me but the lack of respect for someones feeling after their pet was killed crossed way over the line.

Amber as I said in the PM, i am very sorry to hear about the accident. I hope things start looking up for you.

You are a dick... Its to bad your mom has such a idiot for a son. Just a quick question when you are telling everyone about your BMW's and stuff like that does it make you feel cool cuz not for one sec does anyone think you are for real. I really try to like you and read your post and think that you have a brain but then you so something like this. I just want to punch you in the throat. i mean there are times when i dont really watch where my fist goes. grow up or dont post.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

also to curt and jacob, my internet died last night and wouldnt let me back on. so I gave up and went to bed! lol