No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

jealous!!

IPB Image

haha

I'm waiting for the game to start

since I know you are watching haha. is the picture like really good for you? normally when I watch on the tv I am watching the game on, I need to get my glasses because it is extra fuzzy....but tonight its like super crisp

I read the first part and was like "laaaaaame" and then you redeemed it here. 3-2 what? :lol:

I found out a friend of a friend has a dog named after a Wing. Guess who.

:)

Did they name him...the Pain Train?

I had Rockies fever, but it went away. :(

Was it Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? That's a real disease. You need to get that checked out.

:)

Did they name him...the Pain Train?

Was it Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? That's a real disease. You need to get that checked out.

R U serious doc??? He's talking Baseball. Wish I could read sarcasum. (sp)

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I was referring to the Colorado Rockies baseball club.

since I know you are watching haha. is the picture like really good for you? normally when I watch on the tv I am watching the game on, I need to get my glasses because it is extra fuzzy....but tonight its like super crisp

*late response* lol

I've never had a problem with it being fuzzy. It's always looked the same to me :huh:

There is a ghost hunters marathon on today, followed by a live episode.

Hell yeah! its going to be a freaking awesome night.. followed by a really Hellish tomorrow. UGH but it will so worth it.

so in essence, instead of hearing about the "hottest red wings" us guys... we get to spend the night with GH's Christine :blush: haha

Edited by OsGOD