• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

is it right that im some what jealous that my friends got engaged before I did? I mean they were only dating for 5 months. and ive been dating nathan for over a year now.

Nah, you're taking the canadian citizenship exam for him, that's a lot more love then a ring. Now if he BUYS you a game worn jersey, then that's forever.

well the friends are his too. he thinks they are crazy to get engaged so fast. I tend to agree to a point, esp when Jamie said that Danielle is his high school sweet heart...they never dated in high school, she was married soon after and had a kid. Jamie is just screwed up. lol

I know it will happen with nathan and I eventually. we has time

My parents are not as secretive with their christmas shopping as they used to be. We got a package yesterday and I looked to see where it was from and it said shop.nhl.com.

Now I have this terrible fear that my parents got me one of those disgusting pink jerseys :( I hope not though!

:crazy:

yay! i have successfully moved upstairs and successfully got my cable and internet working! WOOO!

Yay!!!!!

Man why did I look again?

because it is addicting

I went into Dicks Sporting goods today. and looked at their jerseys......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ then there was some other store and I saw a Hudler jersey through the window!! haha It made me happy. I pointed it out.....and my friend thought I was crazy

Boy first you get tickets you don't want and now a jersey??? Ah hello go to NHL.com and look for recent orders under your address or name. Pink isn't so bad, you can become a slush ****. (as amber puts it)

Whoa, I never said I didn't want the tickets. I just said that I didn't think I was supposed to know about them.

And I like pink, just not on a red wings jersey.

*pointless post*

*pointless ramblings*

lizz1520 (10:46:01 PM): I need changes!!!!!!! haha.

lizz1520 (10:46:05 PM): not like changes

lizz1520 (10:46:10 PM): but like change....with an s

lizz1520 (10:46:13 PM): like the money kind of change

lizz1520 (10:46:19 PM): not the changey kind of changing