• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

You'd like that wouldn't you

This calls for another :shifty:

Ok so Lauren informed me just a few minutes ago that Kronnic and JE are signing autographs in Novi tonight. To go or not to go? I'd love to ask Ericsson how he got his nickname (Big Rig)...:shifty:

And D-mac is in westland... players are turning up everywhere today :D

I am getting my computer desk tonight... so i am going to say nay to all three

I hate the term "heat lightning" lightning is lightning, it's caused by the same things weather it's 120 degrees out or 65 degrees out. :rolleyes:

Thats right! lightning is lightning. I bet it's from the same people that say "it's to cold to snow"

I think the zebra's have something to do with that as well.

This past Thursday (6/5), my friend and his wife went to dinner at the Kirby Grill in Grand Haven, MI (West of Grand Rapids). They finished dinner and as they were walking out, he saw someone at the bar he recognized. It was Chris Chelios. My friend went up to him and congratulated him on a great season and another Cup. He said thanks and my friend asked him to sign a napkin (LOL) cause it's all he had with him. My friend doesn't collect memorabilia, so he asked Chris to sign it to me so the napkin reads: "To Blake, Best Wishes, Chris Chelios 24"

It's such a cool story, I had to share!

This past Thursday (6/5), my friend and his wife went to dinner at the Kirby Grill in Grand Haven, MI (West of Grand Rapids). They finished dinner and as they were walking out, he saw someone at the bar he recognized. It was Chris Chelios. My friend went up to him and congratulated him on a great season and another Cup. He said thanks and my friend asked him to sign a napkin (LOL) cause it's all he had with him. My friend doesn't collect memorabilia, so he asked Chris to sign it to me so the napkin reads: "To Blake, Best Wishes, Chris Chelios 24"

It's such a cool story, I had to share!

yeah I live about 5 mins from the Kirby Grill....and my sister tells me the next day that one of her friends told her he was there that night :rolleyes: thanks a lot right? haha. And this was awhile ago but after the all star break they were interviewing Drapes and he said something about being in Muskegon all week for his sons hockey games. *sigh* so close and I never know these things!

yeah I live about 5 mins from the Kirby Grill....and my sister tells me the next day that one of her friends told her he was there that night :rolleyes: thanks a lot right? haha. And this was awhile ago but after the all star break they were interviewing Drapes and he said something about being in Muskegon all week for his sons hockey games. *sigh* so close and I never know these things!

Lizzzzzz is crazy

Too hot.

You think its hot....try working for 10 hours straight in a greenhouse picking tomatos. Hate Mondays. Big pick days. At least I get paid £50 ($95 or summit) a day :)

And we all know Lizzzz is crazy 94% of the time.

You think its hot....try working for 10 hours straight in a greenhouse picking tomatos. Hate Mondays. Big pick days. At least I get paid £50 ($95 or summit) a day :)

And we all know Lizzzz is crazy 94% of the time.

I hate work. Why did I go to school for my whole life just so I could work for the rest of my life?!?!? What a waste! I wanna be like my mom. All she does it get up late, do her hair and nails, go shopping, eat out with friends, get ready for parties in the evening, watch movies, and spend my dad's money.

(I'm so bitter right now. <_< )

I got my AC fixed saturday by taking advantage of the Appliance Protection Plan offered by Consumers Energy. For $5 a month i have my AC covered... The repair alone was $350 so in one phone call (2 hour reponse time from the time i called on saturday until it was kicking out cold air) it already PAID for itself :D sccweeet

Edited by OsGOD