• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Red Rose country ain't to much to brag about , i've spent alot of time there and it's way overated. :P:lol:

Its beautiful.

Im from Lancashire.

Lord Stanley was from Lancashire.

Steven Gerrard is from Lancashire.

Hail Lancashire.

What color??? I got my nails done the other day and got yelled at by my mother. :ph34r: I guess she wasn't too into the fluorescent orange toes. :lol:

They're pink. Not too dark, but not too light either. I do want to try something bright and wild soon though. Maybe bright green.

Tim Russert :( The election will not be the same without his marker board shenanigans.

Tom Brokaw near tears is putting me near tears.

the good ones always go first

god damnit Tucker Carlson/Lou Dobbs etc etc etc are still around and this guy goes down f*** it all

Anybody know where I can get Wings shirts in size Gigantor- 4XL or so? My father-in-law has indicated such would be a perfect gift.

they had some reallllly big ones at Dicks. But I didnt dig through the pile to look at the actual sizes. But they took up like half the table....so I would say try there :P

awww go on lizzie tell us!!! :) then we can point and laugh at the hated one. ;)

Pfft...if its me and you laugh I'll copy a wikipedia page on some sort of war that Scotland lost...yeees...that will make me feel better. :cool: