• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I'm in a holding pattern. Uncertain if there is work tomorrow, since it's contractor-based. No work, I don't go in.

I've some knifesmithing I want to catch up on, but the money is tempting...

Yesterday sucked.

Unless it caused you to be put in the hospital (or someone you care for) it's in the past. Every new day gives you a chance to stalk, I mean, meet Z or Erikson. But if you feel like talking, lie down, and spill. That's what we are all here for. Free Psyc help.

but you are also back here to talk to us! :P

:lol: Yes! I have a lot of free time as I sit in front of the computer now haha.

Us stalkers want to know where? As in FREE FOOD????? Lizzy gets us ice cream, whats you got?

Cars. :ninja:

Yesterday sucked.

:( *hugs*

My avatar is by far the best one here

..........Not.

:zzz:

STOP BEING SO LAZY!!! :ranting:

Whew :hehe:

sdif;lsdihfgsdjkghjkalsdhgjkhfdgjhdfguiorhgbver

dsfhg

dsfh

dfs

h

sfdhjsd;gdfkjgdksl;fjgsd

fhg

sdfh

dfsh

dfsh

dfsh

^^^^ my brain today

You must be right brained (Word?) most of that is left hand

You must be right brained (Word?) most of that is left hand

hmmmm!

well I spent all day so far with kids with severe attitudes for some reason. :rolleyes: also because I am "Alidaebeath" I am not in charge apparently. and now I get to go to work for only 3 stupid hours. most pointless shift ever. And also tell them what days I need off which they will act like is such a big deal even though I cover for people all the time :ranting:

hmmmm!

well I spent all day so far with kids with severe attitudes for some reason. :rolleyes: also because I am "Alidaebeath" I am not in charge apparently. and now I get to go to work for only 3 stupid hours. most pointless shift ever. And also tell them what days I need off which they will act like is such a big deal even though I cover for people all the time :ranting:

I think you've found your calling that you've been looking for. K-5 teacher with that ability to bribe them with Ice Cream. The Best of both your worlds. (Don't be a hater, was just joking! :lol: )