• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Rabs owned it first.

I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt that. She steals EVERYTHING!!!

Rabia, you steal more things than you ruin... and 'You ruin everything®'. Smilies, sayings like "MEAN!™" and "Go die™", etc. Nothing is sacred to you. It's sad really. Very sad.

Edited by Doggy

I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt that. She steals EVERYTHING!!!

Rabia, you steal more things than you ruin... and 'You ruin everything®'. Smilies, sayings like "MEAN!™" and "Go die™", etc. Nothing is sacred to you. It's sad really. Very sad.

thanks for the backup, yeah she steals everything then whores it so badly that it seems like its hers but it really isnt. Its how she works.

Hi and welcome to the insanity! :bye1:

thank you I'm sure I'll add more then my fair share to the little asylum you have here :lol:

Hi! What's up?

not much

just about to relax and start watching some tv before bed :) how about you?

No way!! Family time is the only good thing about xmas. I hardly ever see my uncles and aunts and cousins.

Put it this way. Over the last 3 days, I have seen more of my mother's brother (uncle) while grandma has been in the hospital that I want to. Last night, the patient next to her is having some issues mentally. She seems very "confused" and "angry" to put it nicely. The swearing from her got so bad that I asked the RN to see if we could get my grandma into another room. Well, my uncle decided to call the woman's hospital phone with his cell phone over and over. She would answer and say "hello, hello" and he would hang up. This went on for hours.

The man was literally egging her on. At this point, my father and I left. My cousin's on my mothers side are just as bad.