• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

as of 5pm today we (employees and stuff) are officially LOCKED OUT of our work until Jan 12th.... its like the hockey lockout, only shorter and we don't have millions in the bank to live off of :P

on a fun note, my awesome shopping skills paid off when i was able to score an Xbox360 with 6 games, 2 controllers, 4 week game rental from blockbuster, 3month Live gold subscription for a grand total of $340. Cant wait to get it set up online so i can join those NHL09 leagues with the peeps on here.... yeah NHL09 was one of the games i got in that price :) so at least i have something to do over the next few weeks i am not working.

on a side note i have been trying to stand out side longer and longer with minimal clothing on... We have a pond hockey tourny coming up in febuary and last year at this time the temp was -28 windchill on the lake... not exactly sure how i am going to warm, so i best get used to the elements.

Edited by OsGOD

My new place doesn't have cable until Wednesday..... <_<

That hurts man. Best get some foil and make some old school bunny ears antennae :D

I was almost drownededededed today. :scared:

Good thing your head is so full of air it acts like a bouy :P But seriously, glad you're ok!