• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
;KLDJASE;FLJASDFKLGJDK;GJEROIGJHSDJLKGHJSDIKJHGIOERUG89EWRUTYLKEDRNJGIOEFHDGI8PD

GHIDHFGUIO;DFSHJGKL;SHDFG!!!!!!!

:w00t2::dance:

asdfljklasdh asldkh als'hf lghaDL D'DF

sdgjkasjasdfjd

(Btw, I think Reem understands this language too)

clock

Follow those instructions except choose "h:mm:ss tt" instead.

You may also be able to just choose "English (United States)" from the drop down menu on the first page, if it isn't already selected.

Thanks shup!

Words can not explain how angry I am at my guitar right now!!!!

see I am soo pissed I cant even type right!

Was it really the guitar's fault? If so, you should remind it who the alpha is. *shrug* Supposedly it works with animals.

:lol: its a unique language for sure :P

(I love secret languages) Haha :cheesy:

Was it really the guitar's fault? If so, you should remind it who the alpha is. *shrug* Supposedly it works with animals.

(I love secret languages) Haha :cheesy:

:o well its certainly not MY fault!

I hate when I get to sleep in, but the people who are hired by the city to do the lawn and in my townhome complex thingy decide to wake me up with the damn lawn mowers.............I mean who mows the lawn at 11:30? ;)

Edited by Lidstromrules16

someone came into my room, found my gum, opened up a new pack, took half the pieces, and NO ONE will admit to doing it. I'm not even mad about it, but now I am pissed that no one will just own up to it

I am a complete and utter fool.

I live with my bro and two other roommates. My bro is cool, one of the other roommates is a self proclaimed ******* who actually thinks its "badass" to be a dickhead to everyone and the other roommate is a 20 year old mamas boy (not really a mamas boy, but he is very............attachable?? lets say dependent) with a poker addiction.

Anyway, so this poker addicted roommate of mine is always short on money. He always asks either my brother or I to feed his hunger (Ie. buy him food). He doesnt ask our other roommate cause he is a dick. Anyway, I think its getting to the point where he is taking advantage of me. I am an ******* to him at times (make fun of him for crying during Hotel For Dogs, sabotage him with nerf guns, make fun of him for falling down the stairs and breaking the railing) but whenever he asks for some money for food or whatever, I oblige. The thing is, I dont know when he will pay me back. sometimes he has, but he is ALWAYS short on money (cue poker habit). And lets get this straight, I am a pathetic pushover. I have no problem lending friends a couple bucks for lunch or something and I dont care if they pay me back, but this guy gets 8 plus dollars worth of fastfood whenever I pay for him. You would think he would go easy on my wallet knowing I am paying for him, but........nope.

Plus, its not like I am made of money. He works 40 hours a week getting paid more than I do because he quit college to pay poker professionally....no s***........and since he has worked 40 hours at a phone store. I meanwhile go to school and work about half that and yet I have more money than him (poker habit).

Normally I dont rant, but it pissed me off tonight where he was all like (Dennis (my non-internetz name) I got 5.55 to get dinner at wendeys, lets go. I was all like "hey, I dont want wendeys but if you dont mind stopping at the store with me, we can go". So we get there, he orders the same thing (something like 3 double stacks, large fry, large dr. pepper and a complimentary heartattack) and it comes to 7.89. and hes like "s*** I only have 5.55 with me, Den do you mind?) that pissed me off

In retrospect its my own fault, but whatever................end rant!!!

GO WINGS!!!

:o well its certainly not MY fault!

...I never said it was :hockeysmile:

someone came into my room, found my gum, opened up a new pack, took half the pieces, and NO ONE will admit to doing it. I'm not even mad about it, but now I am pissed that no one will just own up to it

Did you ask the dog and the cats??

I am a complete and utter fool.

[...]

In retrospect its my own fault, but whatever................end rant!!!

GO WINGS!!!

I had a friend like that once. Don't let it stop you from being a nice guy, but after this last offense in what sounds like a long list, you should probably be a little tougher on this fellow. Rest easy knowing that all of this fast food will catch up with him.

Wait! Hold the phone! :o you have a non-internetz name?!?!?! :P GO WINGS!!

...I never said it was :hockeysmile:

Did you ask the dog and the cats??

I had a friend like that once. Don't let it stop you from being a nice guy, but after this last offense in what sounds like a long list, you should probably be a little tougher on this fellow. Rest easy knowing that all of this fast food will catch up with him.

Wait! Hold the phone! :o you have a non-internetz name?!?!?! :P GO WINGS!!

ive said too much.

So I was thinking........I watched that movie Hook (the one with Robin Williams as Peter Pan. Its one of my all time favorite movies) like last weekend at 1 am or something, and for some reason I didnt feel bad for what happened to Rufio. I mean sure, he didnt deserve what he got, but in a way, he actually did. He tried to mess with the story of Peter Pan and was thus given a great big "howdya do" from Captain Hooks sword. Plus, he was an ******* to Peter in the beginning and thought he was all king s*** because he was the tallest lost boy (beside Keifer Sutherland). Which begs the question.........How was there a fat lost boy if all the food they ate was imaginary?

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you that I took your gum.. thanks by the way ;)

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you that I took your gum.. thanks by the way ;)

you sir, owe me a pack of gum :P no one will fess up to it yet either. its so stupid. if you want gum just ask! dont go through all my stuff <_<

I have had this song stuck in my head alllllll day....

you sir, owe me a pack of gum :P no one will fess up to it yet either. its so stupid. if you want gum just ask! dont go through all my stuff <_<

I have had this song stuck in my head alllllll day....

That's pretty bad that someone is stealing gum, and won't even confess to it...

That's pretty bad that someone is stealing gum, and won't even confess to it...

if they would have just asked I would have said "take some" and when I asked who did it, whoever did just should have said "me" and no big deal. haha but noooooooooooooo

if they would have just asked I would have said "take some" and when I asked who did it, whoever did just should have said "me" and no big deal. haha but noooooooooooooo

That actually happened to one of my coworkers the other day at work. Someone ate his danish (I think thats what it was) and no one fessed up. He, similar to you, was not upset that it was eaten, just that no one asked if they could have it.