• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

DAMN!! Never thaught about it till you said that. *hangs head in shame*. Think i'll go sit in the corner now and think about what i've done. :P

You better be finding those scraps of hair and pasting them back on your head :P

so I am watching this show about the worlds strongest toddler. And hes from Muskegon. and I am pretty sure he goes to the same school as a little boy I babysat this past school year haha.

You better be finding those scraps of hair and pasting them back on your head :P

so I am watching this show about the worlds strongest toddler. And hes from Muskegon. and I am pretty sure he goes to the same school as a little boy I babysat this past school year haha.

I was watching that I think...was it on TLC? I was like...what is this??? so I changed the channel and started watching Ghost hunters instead.

I was watching that I think...was it on TLC? I was like...what is this??? so I changed the channel and started watching Ghost hunters instead.

:lol: it was on TLC and I started out watching Ghost Hunters and switched to TLC hahaha! Later on they showed a lady who I really think is the mom of one of the daycare kids I help out with too. I just have to ask my cousin what her name is haha

:lol: it was on TLC and I started out watching Ghost Hunters and switched to TLC hahaha! Later on they showed a lady who I really think is the mom of one of the daycare kids I help out with too. I just have to ask my cousin what her name is haha

Ghost hunters was pretty freaky...at least the one that is on now, was...blahhh!!!

Ghost hunters was pretty freaky...at least the one that is on now, was...blahhh!!!

I love that show. Except when I choose to watch it late at night. and then have to go to the bathroom or something haha. I get all freaked out and make the dog go with me! :scared:

I love that show. Except when I choose to watch it late at night. and then have to go to the bathroom or something haha. I get all freaked out and make the dog go with me! :scared:

Because the bathroom is safe!

I really need to stop falling asleep watching Nickalodeon at night, The dreams with Dora the explorer, Diego and Spongebob Squarepants are getting so weird.

Yes but the upside is that you can take your backpack backpack backpack and follow the map the map the map the map the map the map the map on a fun adventure.

Yes but the upside is that you can take your backpack backpack backpack and follow the map the map the map the map the map the map the map on a fun adventure.

lol......can't believe you said that, none of these shows are my friend. Weirdly though in my dream I was a Transformer with a backpack backpack backpack. :P

I wore my old Steve Yzerman jersey shirt today to ease my sorrow. While walking around in public, several people shouted at me various versions of "You know Detroit lost, right?" "Great game by your boys last night, eh?" and "Go Pens!" - I'm in Michigan. FML.

However, a lot of people liked that it was an Yzerman shirt and gave me props for that. I ignored everyone except the people who praised Stevie haha. Ohhhh Wings, I still have a few months to mend my broken heart :closedeyes:

I wore my old Steve Yzerman jersey shirt today to ease my sorrow. While walking around in public, several people shouted at me various versions of "You know Detroit lost, right?" "Great game by your boys last night, eh?" and "Go Pens!" - I'm in Michigan. FML.

However, a lot of people liked that it was an Yzerman shirt and gave me props for that. I ignored everyone except the people who praised Stevie haha. Ohhhh Wings, I still have a few months to mend my broken heart :closedeyes:

yeah, I love the people on my facebook who have never posted ANYTHING hockey related who are all "my pens won!!!" "too bad wings fans, your teams too old!" STFU. dumbasses

Benefit of living in NC...........Everyone stopped caring about hockey when the Canes lost.

I cant believe the Wings lost in a game 7 to the Pens.

I probably still wont believe it in October

yeah, I love the people on my facebook who have never posted ANYTHING hockey related who are all "my pens won!!!" "too bad wings fans, your teams too old!" STFU. dumbasses

Yep I got that too from someone on facebook too, I wrote my status about dodging the Conn Smyth winning baby name a she wrote she's so glad the Pens won. I'm thinking STFU!!! I hate bandwagon jumping Crosby loving people like that. :ranting: