• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

No idea, Case. My only guess would be the JLA address, as I don't think Helm has a fan club yet (officially anyway), but he's obviously not there anymore. Would they forward it? Save it? Provide his home address for you? And other crazy scenarios I could invent at 1am...

Anybody know how to send fan mail to a Wing? I have something I'd like to ask the Nightmare on Helm Street.

When I was a kid I always just wrote to the arenas. I would say I got 90% of the fan mail back. I would write them a letter and give them a Hockey card and asked for their autograph. Now it wasn't really a quick turn around or anything but it still worked out pretty well. Now mind you this was years and years ago so things might have changed a little. I will say this much, whenever I wrote to anyone on the Ave's team they went the extra mile. They signed whatever I sent them, wrote a letter (yes wrote a personal letter answering any questions I asked), gave an extra signed item, and usually throw in some Ave's stickers and window clings.

When I was a kid I always just wrote to the arenas. I would say I got 90% of the fan mail back. I would write them a letter and give them a Hockey card and asked for their autograph. Now it wasn't really a quick turn around or anything but it still worked out pretty well. Now mind you this was years and years ago so things might have changed a little. I will say this much, whenever I wrote to anyone on the Ave's team they went the extra mile. They signed whatever I sent them, wrote a letter (yes wrote a personal letter answering any questions I asked), gave an extra signed item, and usually throw in some Ave's stickers and window clings.

How was their handwriting?

I wrote to Feds like that when he was on the wings. He signed the card, and the wings sent me like a game calander and a sticker. Cool s***, but I remember it took forever to get the card back.

I wrote to Feds like that when he was on the wings. He signed the card, and the wings sent me like a game calander and a sticker. Cool s***, but I remember it took forever to get the card back.

Didn't Feds have a machinie that was programmed to hold a sharpie and replicate his signature? ...Not to burst your bubble or anything.

I bought an Abdelkader shirt today.

but now I cut my toe nails and my toe is bleeding :(

Geez were you cutting them with a dull Bowie knife?? Is the Abdelkader shirt freakin sweet???

Don't really remember haha

Don't tell me you didn't save them! You fool!!!

Don't really remember haha

you didnt save them?!

Geez were you cutting them with a dull Bowie knife?? Is the Abdelkader shirt freakin sweet???

no haha. I had like a hang nail, and after I cut it a few mins later I looked down and my toe was covered in blood :( and I cant find a picture of the shirt online. I will post one later haha

I have a pinched nerve or something in my back and I can hardly walk. I now understand Rafalski's pain :unsure:

Also, I grabbed a newspaper section at random to wrap my dad's Fathers' Day gift and after I had finished wrapping, I realized it was the personal ads page. Ummm Happy Fathers' Day! :lol:

I have a pinched nerve or something in my back and I can hardly walk. I now understand Rafalski's pain :unsure:

Also, I grabbed a newspaper section at random to wrap my dad's Fathers' Day gift and after I had finished wrapping, I realized it was the personal ads page. Ummm Happy Fathers' Day! :lol:

ouchies. My roommates back was f***ed up for like a whole week and he couldnt do much.

9 hour drive from NC to Florida today for a weeklong visit to disney and universal i guess with my parents. soo far, its been fun.

I got a pedicure and it looks really good.

Wow, for some reason I thought you were a guy. :blink: I wish I could get my nails done.

Oh, so IDK if that Izzy dude still posts on here, but one of my teachers went to Ferris as well and said so did Kris Kunitz. I was wondering if he knew about it too. She said had a pic of Kunitz as Raggedy Ann for Halloween. :lol:

Stalker report du jour:

My friend called me today to tell me that she saw Sergei Fedorov at a restaurant in Birmingham. She said she saw a hot blonde guy leaving the restaurant who looked familiar, and asked the valet who it was. I asked if he was rollin' with some hos, and apparently he wasn't. Also, her guy friend was in the bathroom at the same time as Sergei and said that Sergei didn't wash his hands :blink::lol:

Edited by PenaltyShot 96