• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

It feels good to still be needed. I had to stop doing something at school because I started working but my friend took over and she's been asking for my help with it. I really miss being able to be at school as much as I used to, but at least I still get to help out. :)

I'm now a safety officer for the construction company I work for. Been working down in Dallas the past couple of months doing this and am the go between the multiple sites we have, the contractors working on our sites and DISD. Kinda weird having a desk job now after working as a Carpenter my whole working life. My body ain't complaining as much now as it used too.lol. Next step though is being a Superintendant.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Michigan construction sucks, they always seem to start projects at the worst time. I've been a few minutes late to work 2 day in a row now because of sitting in traffic. :angry:

As does spilling coffee down my shirt. :lol: I was finishing up the coffee in my travel mug and tipped too far I guess. Good thing it wasn't a lot and I was able to get it out of my off white sweater.

Edited by WizardOfOz30