• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

last night i bought wings tickets for my first ever game live!!!!!! it will be april 6th in raleigh!

i have been a wings fan since the early 90's but never really had the money to get to a game. and i had always hoped to see my first ever nhl game in detroit, but figured might as well just pull the trigger now that i am fairly close to raleigh. i am so freaking pumped. this will definitely go down as a top 5 day of my life! having been to well over 100 minor league games live hockey is nothing new, but getting to see the wings will be outstanding!

last night i bought wings tickets for my first ever game live!!!!!! it will be april 6th in raleigh!

i have been a wings fan since the early 90's but never really had the money to get to a game. and i had always hoped to see my first ever nhl game in detroit, but figured might as well just pull the trigger now that i am fairly close to raleigh. i am so freaking pumped. this will definitely go down as a top 5 day of my life! having been to well over 100 minor league games live hockey is nothing new, but getting to see the wings will be outstanding!

How far outside of Raleigh are you? Because I was considering going to that game too, but it's about a 4 1/2 hour drive from where I am. And about $200 over my limit...

How far outside of Raleigh are you? Because I was considering going to that game too, but it's about a 4 1/2 hour drive from where I am. And about $200 over my limit...

i am 2 hours south of there. was able to get lower bowl tickets at the end for 70 bucks each. a bit pricey but could be worse. my seats are here:

RBC.jpg

i am 2 hours south of there. was able to get lower bowl tickets at the end for 70 bucks each. a bit pricey but could be worse. my seats are here:

awesome dude! hope you have a good time!