• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

well...they won the first 5 games of the season..

but now have lost 5 straight...

hopefully they get it together :angry:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

how aboot this for halloween

i wonder how much their electricity bill was.. :ph34r:

its been a while... and probably a longer while to come back here lol

14days left of work in 2011!

Honeymoon in 17days

AND

who else loves that new t-mobile commercial... girl in pink dress singing "walkin in an Orgy wonderland"

Edited by OsGOD

I don't know who's going to read this, but our friend and fellow poster Rage (aka Zac) is facing open heart surgery tomorrow at the University of Michigan. If you are so inclined, say a prayer or two. At the very least, please keep a kind thought for him. Love ya, buddy! :wub:

I've been really lacking on posting here lately :/ "Here" as in LGW in general. I need to be active again.

I don't know who's going to read this, but our friend and fellow poster Rage (aka Zac) is facing open heart surgery tomorrow at the University of Michigan. If you are so inclined, say a prayer or two. At the very least, please keep a kind thought for him. Love ya, buddy! :wub:

Yikes :( I'll keep him in my thoughts D:

Thoughts and prayers are with him

Definitely, I'm sure everything will go good.

As this is written, Zac is in surgery. They are supposed to give an update about 40 minutes from now, so I'll find out what's up. Meantime, keep a good thought for him.

Edited by Kira