• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I have a bronzed Terry Sawchuk "statue" of him holding the Stanley Cup it's also numbered 4/25, luckily it's the Red Wings one, cause I also got the regular Sawchuk statue but he's in his Toronto jersey. I can't stand Toronto so I gave it to my Dad.

In the box for Toys for Tots this past Christmas someone put in two Gordie Howe bobbleheads in the original boxes, and also a couple Norm Cash (Tigers) bobbleheads in the original boxes. I wanted to cry, and take them out of the box. How could someone do something like that???

And an update on our friend Zac (aka Rage)...the surgery went well, and he's up, eating, and in good spirits. YAY!!

In the box for Toys for Tots this past Christmas someone put in two Gordie Howe bobbleheads in the original boxes, and also a couple Norm Cash (Tigers) bobbleheads in the original boxes. I wanted to cry, and take them out of the box. How could someone do something like that???

:scared: omg!! who would do that?!

And an update on our friend Zac (aka Rage)...the surgery went well, and he's up, eating, and in good spirits. YAY!!

that's great to hear! :)

That's really great to hear!!

There's a timesheet in my entry pile which is FROM THE FUTURE. (The time worked is dated for tomorrow.) Now I need to figure out which of these guys built the flux capacitor out in the plant...

There's a timesheet in my entry pile which is FROM THE FUTURE. (The time worked is dated for tomorrow.) Now I need to figure out which of these guys built the flux capacitor out in the plant...

I had that happen once, it was for work months in advance. :lol:

Why are you so happy Dawn?

Met someone and it looks promising.