• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

If anyone out there wants to be kind to a Calgary Flames fan (yes, a devoted Flames fan) and a good friend of mine, please follow this link and vote up his band. This Calgary radio station is running a contest and his band can win 25k if they get selected. Just follow the link below.

http://www.x929.ca/

Click the drop down menu in the middle of the screen that says "X on Demand" and click on "Get Xposed!" and give a thumbs up to "Windigo - Oh, I feel it" from the list below. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone here know how DaKineMaui is doing? Not seen or heard from him in forever, very cool guy. In a matter of fact there's a lot of people from back in the day who never comes on here any more.

Wonder what happened to everyone from the 07/08 time's.

I took a lengthy hiatus... I'm back now and wondering the same thing.

I took a lengthy hiatus... I'm back now and wondering the same thing.

I've been pretty much gone from here for about 4 years or so. So much going on in life. Maybe there should be a where are they now thread so we can find out what happened to everyone. lol

I've been pretty much gone from here for about 4 years or so. So much going on in life. Maybe there should be a where are they now thread so we can find out what happened to everyone. lol

Lol then we'd have to get people to come back to read/post in the thread.