• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

That sucks.

Hope you feel better!

I had one of those last year, and they couldn't figure out where all these pieces of bone the were hitting in my gums came from.

Long story short, I had to go to a surgeon and get bone chips removed from when I broke my cheek bone/jaw.

And they had to take the tooth.

But I have a cool new shiny one.

I call it noobtooth Cuz it doesn't get what my moufs all about just yet.

It'll get there.

One day.

Well I had a root canal yesterday so now just need the crown. The endodontist kept raving about how good my teeth are while he was fingering my mouth and I'm like if they were so great why am I laying here with you inside my face? 0/10 would not recommend.

What's everyone's favorite hypothetical cathartic experience? I was asked that today, and decided mine would be a half hour in a room alone with Michael Vick. I would have some props, naturally. My dog would be there too but just to watch. She's white and really doesn't like baths so it would need to be an "at a distance" type sitch for her.

Well I had a root canal yesterday so now just need the crown. The endodontist kept raving about how good my teeth are while he was fingering my mouth and I'm like if they were so great why am I laying here with you inside my face? 0/10 would not recommend.

What's everyone's favorite hypothetical cathartic experience? I was asked that today, and decided mine would be a half hour in a room alone with Michael Vick. I would have some props, naturally. My dog would be there too but just to watch. She's white and really doesn't like baths so it would need to be an "at a distance" type sitch for her.

Ha.

Dentists scare the hell out of me.

Something about suicidal failed doctors playing around in my mouth creeps the $*it out of me.

And that's a pretty good one, you should just invest in a nice poncho for your pup.

mine is standing in the pouring rain but not getting hit with a rain drop.

Its a very, very peaceful thought to me.

Womp womp :lol:

Wayner's just standing there trying to be gracious.

AWKWARD

Every time I see that you posted, I get excited because you say some off the wall, amazeballs things. Its gotten to the point that I'm almost disappointed when you say something somewhat calm.

Ha.

Not that I can't picture you having a normal conversation, but I imagine talking to you in real life would be as intriguing as an intellectual conversation, that's as entertaining as talking with a crazy person that doesn't make you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.

Is that weird?

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter