No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

"It's our sister, Lucy."

"The weeping girl?"

"Yes, our brother Edmund was making fun of her."

"Hence the weeping."

You know, I could have sworn I heard that quote differently. IMDb has it that way too. But I thought for sure that they said "She's upset" and the Professor sarcastically replied, "Hence the weeping." That's how I remember it. Because that whole conversation had the air of the Professor feeling as though he was stating the blindingly obvious to Peter and Susan.

"It's our sister, Lucy."

"The weeping girl?"

"Hence the weeping."

You know, I could have sworn I heard that quote differently. IMDb has it that way too. But I thought for sure that they said "She's upset" and the Professor sarcastically replied, "Hence the weeping." That's how I remember it. Because that whole conversation had the air of the Professor feeling as though he was stating the blindingly obvious to Peter and Susan.

Oh yeah, you're right, that is what she said. I took that from IMDb and didn't realize it was wrong. Still a great quote though.

"It's our sister, Lucy."

"The weeping girl?"

"Hence the weeping."

Oh yeah, you're right, that is what she said. I took that from IMDb and didn't realize it was wrong. Still a great quote though.

Someone should set them straight. I'm glad my memory isn't going after all.

"It's our sister, Lucy."

"The weeping girl?"

"Hence the weeping."

Someone should set them straight. I'm glad my memory isn't going after all.

I think there's a way to let them know something needs to be corrected but I'm not sure.

Hail to the Victors valiant,

Hail to the Conquering Heroes,

Hail HAIL to Michigan,

The leaders and best!

Hail the Victors valiant,

Hail to the Conquering Heroes,

Hail HAIL to Michigan,

The champions of the West!

Ohio State still sucks...

I am from WMU, and I say both scUM AND OSU suck. tongue.gif

And before any scUM fan starts hating on me, I must point out that I grew up in Ann Arbor, so I know what I'm talking about.

Edited by CelticWing34