• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Pet peeve: When you're in the left turn lane, the car in front of you has moved into the lane and come to a complete stop at the light, waits a few seconds.......and then puts on the left turn signal. Thanks, I wasn't able to figure that out from the other visual clues. Glad I had some warning. Gravy: when they cut you off to get into the lane in the first place - and wait til the light turns green and begin their turn before using the signal.

Pet peeve: When you're in the left turn lane, the car in front of you has moved into the lane and come to a complete stop at the light, waits a few seconds.......and then puts on the left turn signal. Thanks, I wasn't able to figure that out from the other visual clues. Glad I had some warning. Gravy: when they cut you off to get into the lane in the first place - and wait til the light turns green and begin their turn before using the signal.

Dude, I couldn't agree more. Huge pet peeve of mine.

Guest ontariowingsfan
Why? sad.gif

Because there are A LOT of people around here who need to settle down.. I don't know if I can take some of the personalities around here. Maybe it's my laid back Canadian nature that is causing me to wonder why people can be sooooo uptight about things. It all boils down to .. PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX!!! HAVE FUN AROUND HERE.. DONT TAKE THINGS SO LITERALLY!!!! Insane !!!! Not everyone has to LOVE every member of the wings organization... I DONT LIKE OSGOOD.. NO ONE WILL CHANGE THAT FACT!!! If you dont like this post... please.. PLEASE PM me.. do not let it jam up this thread. Better yet.. put me on ignore.. i beg of you.

/rant

Because there are A LOT of people around here who need to settle down.. I don't know if I can take some of the personalities around here. Maybe it's my laid back Canadian nature that is causing me to wonder why people can be sooooo uptight about things. It all boils down to .. PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX!!! HAVE FUN AROUND HERE.. DONT TAKE THINGS SO LITERALLY!!!! Insane !!!! Not everyone has to LOVE every member of the wings organization... I DONT LIKE OSGOOD.. NO ONE WILL CHANGE THAT FACT!!! If you dont like this post... please.. PLEASE PM me.. do not let it jam up this thread. Better yet.. put me on ignore.. i beg of you.

/rant

Feel better?

smile.gif

weird....

since I have to wait til Wednesday to see the Wings again I've decided to put the '96 Wings-Blues Game 7 on (you know the game wink.gif ) while I'm tooling around the apartment.

what's weird is: it's only the first period, so I know what's going to happen - i.e., nobody's putting the biscuit in the basket any time soon. but I still drop what I'm doing to peek at the TV when the announcers raise their voice and get excited. it's not like Primeau is going to pot that first-period power-play chance, but y'know.....what if?

I'm only just now thinking about the star power going on in this game. Wayne Gretzky, Al MacInnis and Brett Hull.....Steve Yzerman, Paul Coffey, Sergei Fedorov and Nick Lidstrom.....along with Larionov and Fetisov, that's 9 guys whose ticket to the Hall of Fame was punched long before they hang/hung up the skates.