• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

SOOOOOOOOO excited for the Pistons game tonight. Is it bad that I haven't sat down and watched a full game since they traded Carlos and Darko? Maybe even before that... thumbdown.gif

Scotlander biggrin.gif I like that. Well done, you can have a sticker with a smiley face on it: smile.gif

oh goody....I wish my bosses would give out stickers, I think my work performance would be significantly improved if smiley stickers were attached to the stuff I did well.

Guest ontariowingsfan
Confession time....

Me either. Maybe like half the time blush.giftongue.gif

NOOOO Brit... Not you!!!!!

C'mon... it's not hard to post EVERY TIME!!!!

Guest ontariowingsfan

okay.... why is it that my boyfriend snores every night when i'm bed right beside him.... but right now... I'm on the computer... 10 feet from him.. he's SOUND asleep and not snoring AT ALL????!!!!!!????

okay.... why is it that my boyfriend snores every night when i'm bed right beside him.... but right now... I'm on the computer... 10 feet from him.. he's SOUND asleep and not snoring AT ALL????!!!!!!????

Ahaha, that's pretty funny. Maybe he snores purposely when you are around him? skdjgskljgs

All right, I'm tired of not having advantages because I'm an adult male.

Think about it...

Almost everywhere you go or here, there's ladies night at bars/restaurants...ladies $1.00 drinks, ladies drink free, no cover charge for ladies...

Also with the kids...kids eat free, kids ride at the amusement park for free...

What do they have for us adult males? Nothing! Zilch! No lover for us! And no, gentleman clubs don't count because we have to lay out money and still pay obscene amounts for drinks for action.

Ugh it pisses me off!!!!!

tongue.gif

Edited by SouthernWingsFan