• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I wonder if Jermaine still wants to face Detroit in the playoffs. tongue.gif

I wonder if anyone wants the face Detroit in the playoffs haha.

Goin' to the Wings game tomorrow, hellz yea. Think I'm gonna have to take my sister though, I guess it would be the nice thing to do.

Guest ontariowingsfan

sooooooooooooo nice out

playoffs soon!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

I talked to 4 F-16s on the radio today.  Unlike usual, today they weren't pains in the butt.

I think there were F-16s that passed over Wayne State today. All I heard was a L-O-U-D whooooosssshhhhhhhhh and by the time I looked up I could only make out 2 planes.

Edited by dallas27

I think there were F-16s that passed over Wayne State today. All I heard was a L-O-U-D whooooosssshhhhhhhhh and by the time I looked up I could only make out 2 planes.

I know this was a big past weekend for the Air Guard, and they were out doing a lot today, too. You probably saw the "Demons" from Selfridge. Our "Stings" from Toledo were mainly flying to the south and west today.

I know this was a big past weekend for the Air Guard, and they were out doing a lot today, too.  You probably saw the "Demons" from Selfridge.  Our "Stings" from Toledo were mainly flying to the south and west today.

What color are the Stings? The planes were heading west and they were black or dark grayish so I'm guessing those were them.

Edited by dallas27

What color are the Stings? The planes were heading west and they were black or dark grayish so I'm guessing those were them.

All of the Air Force's (and subsequently the Air Guard's) F-16s look the same: different shades of grey. The only permitted use of color is the relatively small squadron logo on the vertical stabilizer.

Hey guys, dropping by checking on my thread. biggrin.gif I'm proud

The Wings are king some real a** and the Nucks aren't but I still really hope they meet up in the first round. It would be a good series. Anyway have fun guys. Best of luck in the playoffs. cool.gif