• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Ever go through a phase with a song where you just can't get enough of hearing it and you have it on the computer or the iPod and you play it like five times in a row? I'm there now with "Especially In Michigan". I really dig the idea that Michigan has it's own rock song now, like Ohio and Alabama do (even if most of the song is basically an excuse to find words that rhyme with "Michigan".)

We spammed ******* Gnarls Barkley for two and a half hours at a LAN party the other night without so much as a word of complaint.

So, yes!

Also, I had no idea such a song existed. Time to acquire it through questionable methods, arrrrr!

FINALLY! Spell check on Firefox 2 owns (I spelled acquire wrong earlier--didn't get the 'c').

We spammed ******* Gnarls Barkley for two and a half hours at a LAN party the other night without so much as a word of complaint.

So, yes!

Also, I had no idea such a song existed. Time to acquire it through questionable methods, arrrrr!

FINALLY! Spell check on Firefox 2 owns (I spelled acquire wrong earlier--didn't get the 'c').

I acquired it through what I will call "previously acceptable techniques", but it has now inspired me to actually go out and buy the album. I discovered it while contemplating the purchase of Stadium Arcadium, and I noticed the song listed among the tracks, and decided to use previously acceptable techniques to get the song and decide. Because I like everything I've heard off of Stadium Arcadium so far, but if a song called "Especially in Michigan" had been poor, it would have turned me right off to the whole thing.