• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

KINGS/BLACKHAWKS GAME

I could be there right there not for either team but to see Carmen Electra and that cutie Lauren Conrad from Laguna Beach/The Hills :( My dad had 4 VIP tickets but nooooo I have a game to play tonight and the only reason why I'm going is because if we win tonight we can move into 6th place for the playoffs! :angry:

haha i have those same cups, those are the only cups i use when the wings play.

We're both really cool. :cool: I'm gonna start using them once Z is healthy and back in the lineup! Until then, I won't drink a drop! I will get dehydrated but I will never tempt the hockey gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I would wear flip flops year round if the weather permitted.

PS - Did you know both "cancelled" and "canceled" are acceptable spellings of the same word? If you look it up in the dictionary they say both is allowable. I wonder if that happens with other words too.

Did you know both "cancelled" and "canceled" are acceptable spellings of the same word? If you look it up in the dictionary they say both is allowable. I wonder if that happens with other words too.

Wow, thats very interesting! Ya learn something everyday :)

I would wear flip flops year round if the weather permitted.

PS - Did you know both "cancelled" and "canceled" are acceptable spellings of the same word? If you look it up in the dictionary they say both is allowable. I wonder if that happens with other words too.

Yes: judgment/judgement. I got in a HUGE argument with a friend once about the correct spelling of the word (I said no "e") and we couldn't settle the bet because Webster said both were right.