• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

dunno when Manny's scheduled to be back. I'm guessing it'll be at least another week. I haven't heard that he's practicing yet.

So, what's the point of this thread?

dunno when Manny's scheduled to be back. I'm guessing it'll be at least another week. I haven't heard that he's practicing yet.

So, what's the point of this thread?

The point is when you open it, you must post (obviously it you won't everytime...)

And it's random talk, Hockey, what your doing, what happend today. ANYTHING. Thats the beauty of it, you can talk about it all.

HAH! you got me.....I'll avoid any bad mojo and [ADD REPLY].

uhhhhh.....hmmmmmmm......

I'm a Sharp Cheddar guy.....anybody else? I'd rather have the stinky crumbly brick than that mild creamy soft thing.

Damn I got caught...now I have to post... um, how many accidents is this lastest storm going to cause tomorrow morning. YAY I can leave now smile.gif

Damn you, BetterRedThanDead! I was going to post "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious", but you beat me to the gibberish post.

Damn you.

that's OK, you would have totally misspelled it anyway tongue.gif

it may phonetically sound like "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" but in reality it's spelled "fred".

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

user posted image

Edited by Godfather