• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

When I was in squirts, we were having practice and a kid got hit in the groin during a front of the net drill with a shot from the top of the circle. And he wasn't wearing his cup, so my coach stopped practice and told everyone who wasnt wearing to go put it on. (They were uncomfortable at first) and I was one of four kids left on the ice while everyone else went to the locker room.

Two of those left on the ice, we're girls.

And the assistant captain, who was my winger and best friend. (We had just started wearing ours after discovering it was more fun to cup check eachother with them on)

Good times.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

I love how you are sentimentally looking up Alan Rickman videos while I'm in the other thread fapping to Deadpool :lol:

Ha it was on reddit, there was a thread talking about him, and a bunch of videos were linked in the comments.

But fap away, that damn movie is going to be amazing. And it's only a month away!

And can't say I am xym, I've never really gotten into them, buthey I'm excited for you! Ha.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Thanks, Jimmy! They are phenomenal instrumentalists, and the new drummer is even better. John Myung is an absolute beast on the bass, and one of my biggest influences.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Thanks, Jimmy! They are phenomenal instrumentalists, and the new drummer is even better. John Myung is an absolute beast on the bass, and one of my biggest influences.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Not really my thing, but they're definitely impressive players. I saw them when I was younger with Joe Satriani and King's X. My main memory from the show was when someone threw a soccer ball on stage and Petrucci and Myung kicked it back and forth as they soloed.