• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Come on Man U! :thumbup: Hopefully yesterday's win is another big step towards the title going back to Old Trafford. :D

and out of the evil empire that is chelsea!

sidenote: i love drogba

Come on Man U! :thumbup: Hopefully yesterday's win is another big step towards the title going back to Old Trafford. :D

I don't watch soccer much, except when there is a Fifa or Euro Cup. Go Nederlands Go! :clap: . Say, does Van der Saar still play for Man U, he is awsome!

I don't watch soccer much, except when there is a Fifa or Euro Cup. Go Nederlands Go! :clap: . Say, does Van der Saar still play for Man U, he is awsome!

yup he sure does, good keeper, probably comparable to the likes of schmichael for the reds...although you probably dont understand that comparison hahaha

I want to smack my roommate. :angry: I have gotten about three to five hours of sleep a night for about a week now so I decided to take a nap b/c it's just catching up. She started "watching" Ladder 49 at the loudest possible volume in the history of the world. Ok fine...I'm up. <_< Best part, she's on her laptop...NOT EVEN WATCHING!!! :battle:

yup he sure does, good keeper, probably comparable to the likes of schmichael for the reds...although you probably dont understand that comparison hahaha

You guys have got to see Celtic's Polish goalkeeper Artur Boruc in action, the guy's awsome . By far the best goalkeeper at last year's world cup. :thumbup::D

I have seen him glasgow...remember you guys beat Man Utd with that insane free kick from I forget his name, the asian player.

Then your keeper stopped a penalty and kept you guys in the game. He is very good indeed

I have seen him glasgow...remember you guys beat Man Utd with that insane free kick from I forget his name, the asian player.

Then your keeper stopped a penalty and kept you guys in the game. He is very good indeed

Shunsuki Nakamura. The japanese David Beckham, exept better. :P

P.S. The dude on my Avatar. :D