NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

wingnut22 its aganist board rules to swear :P

rwfan007 jones soda remember it buy it drink it

wingnut22 its aganist board rules to swear :P

Not really

DO refrain from using vulgar language. There isn't an active curse word filter here because our members have shown in the past that it isn't required to make your point. Curse words can, at times, be an effective way of translating some emotion into a post, but only if done so in moderation. Abuse of this privilege will result in the activation of the curse filter and the suspension of the offending member's account.

so there! :P

urgh, I dont like this......I dont like this at all

Edited by wingnut22

go to the last page and read why. but add onto the fact that I was supossed to have saturday off but now will most likely get screwed out of that after I had all my plans and everything set in place. Honestly if she doesnt get a clue and knock it off....come wed. or thursday I am going to call her and b*tch her out. and I am not a very confrontational person. but this is ridiculous

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

lol i had a job at best buy for a day and the manager was acting like a dickhead and i bitched at him and quit. trust me it feels wicked, im sure you will find a job easily

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

most employers are reasonable im pretty sure if you explain the situation to them and tell them that you don't like getting the short end of the stick and how you had plans they will understand and make someone else cover the shift. otherwise you can always quit your job and play the market

the thing is they only have one other girl (who has only been there about a month and isnt as fast as the rest yet) because she wont let her kids work. I was supossed to go in at 11:30am-2:30pm and then 6:30pm-10pm today, when I wasnt supossed to work at all. but I got up and was getting around and got a call saying that their daughter had shown up for work this morning. Which half surprises me half I expected. Her parents (my bosses) are 72 and 75 and I really did think she would stress them out for too long, but on the other hand I wouldnt put it past her.

I am done with this job after this summer though. I am going to start applying elsewhere. I dont think it would be half as bad if they werent family. my bosses are my great aunt and uncle and their daughter is like my 2nd cousin or whatever.

I still have to go in tonight from 6:30-10 but that is only because the other girl (the newer one) her dad is having surgury tonight and she was supposed to work.

the thing is they only have one other girl (who has only been there about a month and isnt as fast as the rest yet) because she wont let her kids work. I was supossed to go in at 11:30am-2:30pm and then 6:30pm-10pm today, when I wasnt supossed to work at all. but I got up and was getting around and got a call saying that their daughter had shown up for work this morning. Which half surprises me half I expected. Her parents (my bosses) are 72 and 75 and I really did think she would stress them out for too long, but on the other hand I wouldnt put it past her.

I am done with this job after this summer though. I am going to start applying elsewhere. I dont think it would be half as bad if they werent family. my bosses are my great aunt and uncle and their daughter is like my 2nd cousin or whatever.

I still have to go in tonight from 6:30-10 but that is only because the other girl (the newer one) her dad is having surgury tonight and she was supposed to work.

Could they just hire 3 more people?

I think I just quit my job...*sigh*

the one you siad you didnt like?

Could they just hire 3 more people?

they could but it takes time to train them. we dont have cash registers or anything we do all of that by hand so you have to get pretty fast at adding up everything and knowing the prices off the top of your head. then how to make everything. We are normally super busy, like non-stop lines of people for 4 hours straight busy. And if we were training someone we would still need someone to be there to do everything plus the person to train them. And since we are in Michigan we close September 30. We only hired the newest girl because they fired the other girl because she kept calling in "sick" every time she had to work, and then if she bothered to show up the next time would start talking about how she was out partying or whatever.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

why would a bussiness dealing with cas not have a cash register?