• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

LMAO some patient just delivered her baby and no one was in the room. The nurse was like, oh s***tttt...Rabia I need your help.

oh my gosh! haha. My cousin gave birth on her living room floor. They called 911 and they got there in time to help her out a bit but they had no idea what they were doing haha. They were like...."uh there is somthing there....yeah" and my cousins husband was like "thats the head, now PUSH" haha so my little cousin had her first ambulance ride wrapped up in a beach towel at about 5 mins old :)

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

wingnut22 dont clutter my stockmarket thread I STILL LIKE CAPS OK IF YOU LOOK AT MY USERNAME TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF LETTERS ITS PRINTED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, so once again, many people post in that thread saying that you dont know what you are talking about, yet I am the one "cluttering it up?" you cant tell me what threads I am allowed to post in and which ones I am not allowed to post in. that is not up to you. if you have a problem with me and what I have to say about you, there is a convienient little button you can push to "ignore" me. and why post your response to that here, instead of in the thread in question? I didnt post anything in that post that to my knowledge isnt the truth, or at least what you have said. By all means, go ahead and keep posting in all caps, all it will do is get more people pissed at you, and every rule you break is one more to you gtting banned. how does that hurt me?

Edited by wingnut22