• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsfan27

Trade proposal

Rate this topic

ok i was just thinking , and yes i might be dreaming but hows this for an idea for a trade ? our weakest spots on the team is on defence and in nets, no doubt

in florida mike keenan and luongo aren't getting along , and im sure some of you might say hes playing like s***t, which he is but i think its cause of the whole mess hes in and a part of me thinks hes playing like s**t on purpose to be traded

so i say we trade ...

to florida

robert lang

jiri hudler

manny legace

2nd round pick

to detroit

roberto luongo

jay bouwmeister

i know its a pipe dream but im just wondering what your reactions would be if this trade was to ever happen

For the Wings standpoint, I would like to keep Lang. Jay would be good. I like that. I'm not sure on Luongo though. He's been playing like crap too, so I don't think he'll do any better than any of the goalies for us. No better, but no worse.

well...interesting its actually pretty fair down the pipe. If anythig it works heavily for the Panthers. Does bouwmeister fill in our need for a grit though? Or is he another Lids in the making? Another thing is luongo is going to hold a strong hand in big contract money next year. Just something to think about.

well...interesting its actually pretty fair down the pipe. If anythig it works heavily for the Panthers. Does bouwmeister fill in our need for a grit though? Or is he another Lids in the making? Another thing is luongo is going to hold a strong hand in big contract money next year. Just something to think about.

well from what ive heard hes gonna be a future norris winner which is nothing wrong with that and hes only 22 , id find it hard to believe florida would trade a all star goalie and future norris winner anyways

how about

lang

legace and a 1st rounder for luongo ,only if we got him to sign an extended contract of like 4 seasons, im sure he would jump on it in a heartbeat considering the crap teams hes been on all his career

langs making 3.7 and manny 1.8 , we offer luongo like 5 to 5.5 a season if he accepts perfect and it wont be much of a difference money wise

we can then trade say draper (i love the guy but we got maltby at half price and franzen and cleary can kill penaltys along with zetterberg) to boston with jiri hudler,jamie rivers and a 2nd rounder for murray and boynton

and trade off ozzie to say atlanta for some picks and just bring up a grand rapids goalie since luongo should easily play close to 70 games a season

sorry for all the writing guys , basically we....

trade

kris draper

robert lang

manny legace

chris osgood

jiri hudler

1st and 2nd rounders

jamie rivers

seems like alot i know

and we get

roberto luongo

glen murray

nick boynton

draft picks

im dreaming yes i know .......any thoughts

basically we....

trade

kris draper

robert lang

manny legace

chris osgood

jiri hudler

1st and 2nd rounders

jamie rivers

seems like alot i know

and we get

roberto luongo

glen murray

nick boynton

draft picks

im dreaming yes i know .......any thoughts

Well, at least you realize you're dreaming. laugh.gif

ok i was just thinking , and yes i might be dreaming but hows this for an idea for a trade ? our weakest spots on the team is on defence and in nets, no doubt

in florida mike keenan and luongo aren't getting along , and im sure some of you might say hes playing like s***t, which he is but i think its cause of the whole mess hes in and a part of me thinks hes playing like s**t on purpose to be traded

so i say we trade ...

to florida

robert lang

jiri hudler

manny legace

2nd round pick

to detroit

roberto luongo

jay bouwmeister

i know its a pipe dream but im just wondering what your reactions would be if this trade was to ever happen

I am very surprised that people on this thread are even thinking that this is a fair trade. I would do this if I were Holland in less than a second. Less than a thousanth of a second. Getting two future phenoms of the game in Bouwmeester and Luongo in the dawn of their careers for a backup, a could-be-effective-NHLer and a current mediocre power forward (mediocre for the definition of power forward, excellent otherwise, I love Lang) seems like an amazing trade for the Wings to make. I wonder if FLA would take it on NHL2k5? Hmm, I believe I am about to find out.

Word,

LDi03

lol only reason i even brought up that trade is cause keenan and luongo aren't getting along and i can see it happening out of spite , and also considering what the bruins did with thornton, anythings possible

anyways how about we go after the underrated (and goalie i suggested a while back to acquire) martin biron , the guys finally playing amazing and has barely lost in his last 15 starts, and is only making 2.1 million

once ryan miller will be back they'll have a goaltending dilema

i say he might be had for robert lang and a high draft pick

we can then trade ozzie , and with that we should have like 2-2.5 available for a defensemen to aquire from a trade , or save it for next summer to get wade redden

lang

hudler

legace

1sts

for

luongo

bouwmeester

weiss/horton

1sts plural? It'd be what we have to give up for three solid young players but Florida would never go for it. What good are a bunch of 1st round picks if you give up the players that those 1st round picks MIGHT provide?

peace