• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Hey, I am pretty new around here but I saw this thread and figured I'd post a picture or two of me

IPB Image

this first one was taken off my phone so the quality isnt that great, but it was right after we beat the Ducks 5-0!!

IPB Image

Hey, I am pretty new around here but I saw this thread and figured I'd post a picture or two of me

IPB Image

this first one was taken off my phone so the quality isnt that great, but it was right after we beat the Ducks 5-0!!

IPB Image

Welcome to the boards . :) It's alway's nice to put a face to a name. :thumbup:

That sure explains your smile! Welcome to the boards, nice to see you. :)

This photo of me was taken earlier this week at our summer cottage on an island just off the west coast of Finland. I'm trying to heat up the place since it was damn cold even though it's May already!

Notice the Red Wings cap. ;)

IPB Image

This photo of me was taken earlier this week at our summer cottage on an island just off the west coast of Finland. I'm trying to heat up the place since it was damn cold even though it's May already!

IPB Image

You look a little bit like my little cousin Steven in this photo.

That sure explains your smile! Welcome to the boards, nice to see you. :)

thanks for the welcome :) ! haha I took one before that and I was so excited I looked...well weird :crazy: lol so I toned down the smile a bit for the next one I took

IPB Image

I have a hat similar to that one (its more maroon though) that I wear everytime I work haha although I might rethink wearing that one nights the Wings play, I had one guy tell me the score the other night haha. I told him I was recording it to watch at home after I got out of work, he felt bad lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

Welcome!

You have a pretty smile!

ok I will bite... don't laugh too hard, this was taken like 2 or 3 years ago.

IPB Image

from left to right... my uncle, my dad, and me after a wings game in '04 I think. That is a Homer stick we got from Hockeytown Authentics

Edited by rwfan007

Ok, I'll play too. These are the only hockey related ones I could locate. Not great quality. I was very happy at the time, since I was in Detroit at the Joe in last one. :yowza:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by puckloo39

Ok, I'll play too. These are the only hockey related ones I could locate. Not great quality. I was very happy at the time, since I was in Detroit at the Joe in last one. :yowza:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Loooo! It's great to finally put a face with the name. How adorable are you! LOL prettttty!

I have a hat similar to that one (its more maroon though) that I wear everytime I work haha although I might rethink wearing that one nights the Wings play, I had one guy tell me the score the other night haha. I told him I was recording it to watch at home after I got out of work, he felt bad lol

That really sucks. :( That's why I always wanna see the games live because the score usually pops up at some point. :D

You have a pretty smile!

A woman's smile is always beautiful if you ask me. :blush: