• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Thanks!!!! :) Nobody in my family looks their age, most people are usually really surprised to find out im 27.

an Ozzie resemblance? I dont think so but ill have to investigate it a little more closely!

Hahaha, nah not really. I'm just saying it because Reem was messing with you about the babyface.

Although you do have some similarities... I could buy the cousin bit.

......mostly due to the fact of being very well endowed ;) (I am a girl fyi)

This is lol worthy wingnut, gotta love the fyi ;)

I wanted to make sure people didnt think I was a well endowed boy :P lol

There ain't nothin' bad to if it you are, sometimes people get the "best" of both worlds so to speak "w-nut"

:rolleyes: :rotflmao:

There ain't nothin' bad to if it you are, sometimes people get the "best" of both worlds so to speak "w-nut"

:rolleyes: :rotflmao:

oh geesh! I can garuentee you 100000000000% that I am all girl, I promise! now I want a new user name on here haha

Oh its definitely a compliment, thanks. I used to hate it when i was 21, 22...but now i love it. Of course i still act like a 16 yr old so its not just a looks thing ;)

lol, I am sure it will work out good for me too if people think I am younger than I am now too =D I turn 20 in August and the other day a lady at my work asked me when I was graduating High School... when I told her I had just finished my second year of college she didnt believe me

Me a couple months ago..I think before I was going to class or something?

IPB Image

Your a cutie Reem. :)

Ok i finally got a recent pic taken, so good luck on the lookalike glasgow!

90% of pictures i never smile...this one i was because of my new Polanco jersey i got Saturday! (you'll just have to take my word for it that its Placido's and not Jason Grilli) Sorry if it comes out too large or anything, after the hour it took my dial-up just to upload it im DONE messing with it lol.

IPB Image

As for YOU!! Lou , this is going to be tricky........it may take some time, but I'll get someone to match you as a lookalikey. :lol: .......... Baby face. :P

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

IPB Image

I just got lost in those eyes... :blush: How can I get out?! :P

Thanks!!!! Nobody in my family looks their age, most people are usually really surprised to find out im 27.

27?? More like 17 if I had to guess. :lol: Good to see Father Time hasn't been hard on you!

I just got lost in those eyes... :blush: How can I get out?!

27?? More like 17 if I had to guess. :lol: Good to see Father Time hasn't been hard on you!

Shut up Andy!!! I'm making my own move's here. :lol:

So Reem *in joey from friends voice* "How you doin????" :P

Looking at Baby faced Lou , Damn I feel old. :(

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Shut up Andy!!! I'm making my own move's here.

So Reem *in joey from friends voice* "How you doin????"

We'll see about that... :sly: you should know that Finns don't just roll over and give up like that! :lol:

Edited by FinWing

Kevin Connolly, is that Lou?

Im not sure if its just my stupid computer, but the image is "x"ed for me. Anyways i didnt know who he was so i image searched him...like literally every pic that came up featured him standing next to a really hot chick. I'll take it!!!! :lol:

Woah that guy's like 32 and looks 20 too

Im not sure if its just my stupid computer, but the image is "x"ed for me. Anyways i didnt know who he was so i image searched him...like literally every pic that came up featured him standing next to a really hot chick. I'll take it!!!! :lol:

It "x"ed me too Lou , but if you say that the guys standing beside of a really hot chick .......it can't be you. :lol:

Only kidding buddy. :D

I'll find you a lookalike yet. :sly:

It "x"ed me too Lou , but if you say that the guys standing beside of a really hot chick .......it can't be you. :lol:

Only kidding buddy. :D

I'll find you a lookalike yet. :sly:

Haha! I guess i left myself kinda open for that one! See, i told ya finding a lookalike for me is hard.

IPB Image

Hey its my favorite pic!!! :wub:

lol, I am sure it will work out good for me too if people think I am younger than I am now too =D I turn 20 in August and the other day a lady at my work asked me when I was graduating High School... when I told her I had just finished my second year of college she didnt believe me

FYI, when i saw your pic pages back in this thread i also thought you were 15 or so before you said anything about your age! You'll love it eventually, especially when your 30 like my sister and people think early 20's for her.

I see Matt fixed the Connolly pic...hmmm that might be the closest im gonna get!

That nutty website myheritage seems to think i look like Christian Bale LOL

IPB Image

Beautiful eyes and beautiful smile as always, HC, you are always so gosh darn happy and cute in your pics :P

Thanks sweetie! :)

Your a cutie Reem. :)

Why thank you! LMAO about the 'how you doin'

I absolutely am obsessed with Friends, and Joey is my fave!

I am doing damn good by the way. lol

I just got lost in those eyes... :blush: How can I get out?! :P

Hahaha thanks. :hehe:

Hey its my favorite pic!!! :wub:

lksjdgkjsgs! :D

FYI, when i saw your pic pages back in this thread i also thought you were 15 or so before you said anything about your age! You'll love it eventually, especially when your 30 like my sister and people think early 20's for her.

haha wow 15? that makes me younger than my one sister! haha, I hope I keep looking younger as I get older! lol It would suck to hit like 25 and all the sudden look 40 :blink:

although I could see why you thought 15, this one was taken last week, I look like I am 10 years old

IPB Image

this one was two years ago, almost to the day lol! Do I look any older all dolled up? haha

IPB Image

Yeah that top picture is like 12 all the way! haha. Bottom one definitely looks 18/19...thats weird!

I may soon be sporting a patch if i end up ripping my right eye out cause of allergies. I'll be sure to update my pic if i go through with it. Of course i'll have to wear a Pittsburgh Pirates jersey instead of the Tigers though..

lksjdgkjsgs! :D

I hear ya! :D