• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

:lol::blush: What can I say? I'm easy like that...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .lol.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .lol.

:lol:

Guest Agalloch

What happened to the entire board wanting to trade Sammy for a bag of pucks?

Whatever, I'm still on that bandwagon.

What happened to the entire board wanting to trade Sammy for a bag of pucks?

Whatever, I'm still on that bandwagon.

Samuelsson doesn't suck. The guy gets paid $1.2 million a year. He's big, he's good defensively, and he has some offensive upside. You're expecting too much out of him if you expect him to do more than that.

Edited by ARice89

Guest Agalloch

Samuelsson doesn't suck. The guy gets paid $1.2 million a year. He's big, he's good defensively, and he has some offensive upside. You're expecting too much out of him if you expect him to do more than that.

Yeah, he's big. Too bad he RARELY uses that to his advantage. I don't know what your idea of 'good defensively' is either, unless you like turnovers. All he does offensively is fire as many weak shots at the goalie as he can. He actually GIVES UP scoring chances. 1.2 million is way too much for him.

This board flip flops so much.

Aye, me was thinkin' this was a picture thread. How did Sammy get brought up t' get bashed in har? Aye, me parrot #3 concurs.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest Agalloch

Because it's not a true LGW thread unless it involves Sammy being bashed, Lang being bashed, or Sergei Fedorov being brought back to the team. C'mon, you should know this.

Aye, me was thinkin' this was a picture thread. How did Sammy get brought up t' get bashed in har? Aye, me parrot #3 concurs.

Cap'n have yee got any picture of the time we keel haul'd our last crew???.......Arrrgghhh .......memories.

Aye, it was a lot o' fun

IPB Image

that is all that remains o' the crew and ship

CAP'N OSGOD!!!!!!!!! there's one of them there pesky crew escaped without us knowin , .........see.. over on the right... we'll cross sword's with that filthy pirate again .

Aye!!!!

Because it's not a true LGW thread unless it involves Sammy being bashed, Lang being bashed, or Sergei Fedorov being brought back to the team. C'mon, you should know this.

Sad...but true.

I have always liked Sammy. For what we pay, he does a lot. I've always been a big fan of his. I think he has a great shot and I know people ***** but there is nothing wrong with shooting. You can't score if you don't shoot.

Sad...but true.

I have always liked Sammy. For what we pay, he does a lot. I've always been a big fan of his. I think he has a great shot and I know people ***** but there is nothing wrong with shooting. You can't score if you don't shoot.

Or hit the glass behind the goalie, for that matter. :lol:

That was so cheap... I gotta see more out of the guy next year to get on the "son of Sam" bandwagon though. He does look pretty sharp however, Reem doesn't know what she's talking about. Condolences Reem!

Guest Agalloch

Yeah, he played well in one game. Big deal. He sucked ass in every other game.