• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

you know, I was thinking...what ever happened to HoH?

I was thinking the same thing last night. I was about to make a thread about him. I hope he's okay.

I was thinking the same thing. His account isn't listed under members either. Weird...did he change his username?

Edited by ARice89

nice! :) how weird does it feel to have it so short?

It crazy, every morning when I put on a shirt I wait for my hair to fall down and it never does :lol: and I still use a whole hand full of shampoo in the shower, but on the up side I don't have to sit there and brush it out for thirty mins every day :thumbup: and I don't have to brush it when I get up!

I like it short! You look cute. :thumbup:

It crazy, every morning when I put on a shirt I wait for my hair to fall down and it never does :lol: and I still use a whole hand full of shampoo in the shower, but on the up side I don't have to sit there and brush it out for thirty mins every day :thumbup: and I don't have to brush it when I get up!

haha I always get that way when I cut mine.

I have a new user pic if anyone cares.

you know, I was thinking...what ever happened to HoH?

I've been wondering the same too--I think he's pretty much LIVING during the summer. I know... who'da thought? He should be here on LGW :P

H apparently is signing in every so often... so I do believe that everyone should PM him right now.

--

IPB Image

Hunt for a hero today!

Bobby Lang. :(

I'll never forget that goal in Game 4 with less than 30 seconds left. And that tying goal against the Flames in Game 6, and that beauty of a goal against the Preds in Game 1 of 2004. Most of all I'll never forget you, Langer. :(

Seriously though..I am going to miss him.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

he is a secret agent. shhh! :P

hence the 007 in my name... shh.

no, I drive the Zamboni... when I took the pic, it was at the end of the day and I was the only person left in the building and I was going crazy because I was so bored and tired.

he is a secret agent. shhh! :P

Okay, I shall not tell anyone. It'll be our little *secret*. :hehe:

hence the 007 in my name... shh.

no, I drive the Zamboni... when I took the pic, it was at the end of the day and I was the only person left in the building and I was going crazy because I was so bored and tired.

Now that is a sweet job!