• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

oh..oh ..oh....you are right by the way ...Lou is a Fanzenstein lookalike.....yey!! finally Lou has a lookalike!!! :P

Haha, im not sure about you and wingnut on this one! The people at my work say that my drivers license looks like Michael Rappaport (which it actually does in a way....) and the other name tossed around was the wrestler Christian...which ive always seen a bit of in me myself before anyone else ever mentioned it.

For some reason I always thought you'd look like the picture in your avatar. :D

:lol: I always find myself thinking the same about other people's avatars. If you look like yours, im single. :D

Lids D man - Nice pun by the way! Couldnt have said it better myself.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

glasgow, your dad really looks like somebody....i have the feeling like its a hockey player but i cant pinpoint it. Not sure, possibly Chara.

Okay I'll play along... here are some childhood pics of myself:

DSC06212.jpg

I have a pic of me with the beaters too. lol. cept I was probably almost a year...God the things my mom gave to me. She gave me a sucker at like5 months old!

Awww all the baby pics are so cute! Yay Ross fell to peer pressure! Victory. I guess you wanna see baby Rabs now. This is literally the only baby pic I have on my computer. The rest are in my parents albums at home in Michigan.

bobby.jpg

Ooh we are posting baby pics?

Liz your pic is SOO cute!

I guess I can post one of me. I think I was like 3 or 4. Don't anyone make fun of me.. I have no idea why I'm on top of the table. ahaha

2hyxz46.jpg

too cute!!!! I love it! haha

babyme.jpg

awwww :)

23.jpg

haha. so cute!!, since you love that word ;)

Haha, im not sure about you and wingnut on this one! The people at my work say that my drivers license looks like Michael Rappaport (which it actually does in a way....) and the other name tossed around was the wrestler Christian...which ive always seen a bit of in me myself before anyone else ever mentioned it.

you can call me Lizz instead of wingnut haha. I just see Franzen in that picture of you. haha I dunno....

Okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! here!!!

ROSS!!!! you were way too cute!!!!!!! adorable really!!!!

Okay I'll play along... here are some childhood pics of myself:

DSC06219.jpg

aw I like that one!!! (well they are all cute haha)

Awww all the baby pics are so cute! Yay Ross fell to peer pressure! Victory. I guess you wanna see baby Rabs now. This is literally the only baby pic I have on my computer. The rest are in my parents albums at home in Michigan.

bobby.jpg

your eyes are soooooo big! that is too adorable.

well since Ross posted so many baby pictures, I need to post a few more haha....I was a cute kid, what can I say? ;):lol:

n508083127_94516_3748.jpg

n508083127_94527_7245.jpg

n508083127_94521_5368.jpg

n508083127_94522_5673.jpg

^^my moms hair kills me! lol^^

n508083127_94497_8193.jpg

Okay, I have to get in on this... :lol:

1986_xmas_voltron_lion%20copy.jpg

Oh f*** yeah!!!!! I always WANTED that!!!! but i never got it :( that is freaking amazing. Voltron is my all-time favorite Cartoon from back in the day.... you just made my day :)

you can call me Lizz instead of wingnut haha. I just see Franzen in that picture of you. haha I dunno....

will do!

I'd put mine up but i dont have a scanner or whatever it is you need. Hmmm...i wonder if using a digital camera and taking a picture of an old picture works?