• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Me at work this morning around 6:30am. Yes, I'm very tired. Stupid screwdrivers... :P

eddy_040308.jpg

Boston hat!!!! :) Im a sox fan.....

This picture is of my friend my cousin and me getting ready to see the sox at spring training.

HPIM0418.jpg

We arent this crazy I swear.... :blink:

This picture is of my friend my cousin and me getting ready to see the sox at spring training.

HPIM0418.jpg

Bah, I don't think you're crazy, I'm just jealous!

Bah, I don't think you're crazy, I'm just jealous!

ha dont be. We where in Orlando drove 2 1/2 hours and we where late so we had to just go home...complete waste of a day. So the next day they went back and I went to a tiger spring training game with my dad. It was fun.

HPIM0418.jpg

They have an operation or a shot that will take care of being a Boston Fan. I'm jealous that you were in Florida with a lake AND a pool. I'm not saying I'd leave my wife, but if it snows again this bad next winter, I'll keep you in mind.

In honor of my first game at the Joe, I took around 230 pictures (most were of the practice skate). Here are some I my friends got of me!

IMG_5059.jpg

Me before the place was filling up, very early around 6.

IMG_5064.jpg

Best friend & I getting our picture taken by my boyfriend at a place where one of the ushers said would be a good idea

IMG_5191.jpg

Me & Gordie. I took this so I could show his grandson, who went to high school with me years ago.

IMG_5239.jpg

Since it was the game on March 19th, Hank got a hattrick. I took a picture after the game was over with the score-- 3-1! Sorry, Jackets, not your night :)

HPIM0418.jpg

We have a little Red Sox club here!

Halloween a couple years ago...what better excuse to wear my childrens XL 3/4 length baseball pants to the bar.

n120402038_30047851_8781.jpg

How come you didn't also post the one with me in it??? blah haha

:lol: Actually I have a good one of the four of us. At some point I will stop being lazy and post the pictures. I have one with Reem too!

Must escape hospital and upload!

:lol: Actually I have a good one of the four of us. At some point I will stop being lazy and post the pictures. I have one with Reem too!

Must escape hospital and upload!

Hey I tagged you on hanks ass pick... it was my gift to you... cause i know you would like that shot at the face off... It should be under Pics of you on face book :)

We totally didn't get a chance to hookup with reem for a pic... just got to talk to her outside at will call.

Edited by OsGOD

Hey I tagged you on hanks ass pick... it was my gift to you... cause i know you would like that shot at the face off... It should be under Pics of you on face book :)

We totally didn't get a chance to hookup with reem for a pic... just got to talk to her outside at will call.

I just saw it! I kinda went crazy leaving comments on the Hank pics. :blush:

I just saw it! I kinda went crazy leaving comments on the Hank pics. :blush:

Awesome! thats why i took them for you....

I just read your tag below your avatar... while you might not be a puck bunny.... I am SO ONE!!! haha

Me pounding on the glass as Drake skated by... DALLAS DALLAS!!!

hahahahhah aweeeee i <3 him so :blush:

Awesome! thats why i took them for you....

I just read your tag below your avatar... while you might not be a puck bunny.... I am SO ONE!!! haha

Me pounding on the glass as Drake skated by... DALLAS DALLAS!!!

hahahahhah aweeeee i <3 him so :blush:

LMAO Brandon is such a puck bunny! When Drake skated by I yelled "Brandon loves Drake!" I'm thinking of changing my avatar to something Downey. We're so connected eh? :lol:

LMAO Brandon is such a puck bunny! When Drake skated by I yelled "Brandon loves Drake!" I'm thinking of changing my avatar to something Downey. We're so connected eh? :lol:

We are like one in the same... I keep forgetting how long it has been since he wore that #28 with us... its soo cool to see him live again in the Red and White of Detroit and not Phoenix haha

I think between you yelling that and me pounding he might have noticed...i would have just died if he did the Rawwwwwwwrr that Downey did to you :D teehee

Edited by OsGOD

I have a pic with Rabs! I will post it soon.

I totally wanted pic with the rest of you. :(

I have you burnt in my minds eyes.... you will never be forgotten :)

Next time... for sure... I totally wasn't expecting it to be so darn crowded with all the "sellout" concerns :rolleyes:

Next time... for sure... I totally wasn't expecting it to be so darn crowded with all the "sellout" concerns :rolleyes:

Haha thanks!

Yeah it was totally crazy/jam backed yesterday, but it was a great thing to see for sure!

Stud. Has all the ladies eating out of his hand.